Reviews for Wanyama: The Return
Dementacide chapter 1 . 8/16
I've never written a review for anyone but man you take the cake this was amazing keep up the good work. I don't think anyone can match this.
Krusher chapter 1 . 4/7
crack
code R.R chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
why do I like this pairing so much? It's..weird yet I enjoy it
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Well as reading the story, two things pop up. One the timeline is off unless Beast Boy was the best eight year old assassin that the world ever saw. Or Beast Boy is older probably 25/26. Two is not really a problem just that he was pretty articulate for a 5 year old and to want revenge. But all in all pretty good story.
camylecleveland chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Amazing chapter
WynterEvergreenSiyrn chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
May I inform you Beast Boy's real name is Garfield Logan!
silverwolf chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
write the sequel soon im eager to see how the changeling Adonis thing play's out
silverwolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
yeah in your Ron/Yori story involving Hana add Fukushima as an antagonist
Bestflick chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
This story was amazing I can not wait for the sequel
Gabriel177 chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Phill Colin's nice pick
G. Login chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
love that Control Freak is fanboy of Wanyama
ForeverMe65 chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I know what's wrong with jade... *muahahahahahaha* haha jk but seriously she is,how you say, preggo. :) anyways great writing and I love the "shipper" part. I was dying. I'm no longer alive. I died of laughter due to that. That's totally how adults are when it comes to shipping, OTPs, an fanfics. It's kinda great. Anywhosies, keep up the awesome sauce work :)
ForeverMe65 chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
I like this story lots. :) Cool idea.
N9tjhl chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Dude this story was epic and the first fic I've read where bb could use a partial morph. Can't wait for the next installment. Til next time keep writing, enjoy life, and alweys chek 4 gramer airors.

Later