Reviews for Red and Lizzie's Auction Date
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
(Sorry fornot logging in, but I'm having trouble).

For your first fanfiction this was excellent, you didn't have any reason to worry. Your flow was good as well as your dialogue. Red and Lizzy were both in-character and the plot was a fun little drabble. I would love to see more stuff like this happen on the show.

Have confidence in your writing, you did great. I would love to read more stories from you in future. Give yourself credit where it is due. This was a fun read, thank you for writing it and sharing.

bdhtg8956 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was a good story. You should write another chapter. I think you did a great job!
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
"A man's phone number, like his domicile, should be changed often." UTTERLY IN CHARACTER
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This was REALLY good! For not writing fanfic before or otherwise :) You captured Red and Lizzie pretty dead on...

I've been reading fanfic for YEARS and have seen amazing stuff and horrible stuff... And this was really good. Good story, canon characterization, great grammar, no Mary Sue's, etc.

Keep on writing- I'll def. read it! (Is that good feedback for your first fix? ;-) Eaglechica19
Andi chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This was really good! Your writing style is great! I can't write worth a lick but I love to read so if you feel inclined to do more go for it! :)
SimplyChainrings chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I enjoyed this, it was very sweet. I have to disagree with the monkey butt bit, just saying :). Keep writing!
jjgoodhope chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great job on your first story. Welcome to the group! I loved this story and was able to visualize wonderfully your words and your storyline was so believable. Hope to read more soon!
LDaastrich chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I think it was very good for your first story :)
Redlisted chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It was very sweet story. Thank you.
Jessahme Wren chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Fantastic! I'm so excited to see you writing, and you wrote such a great story, too. It can't be your last :). I love the little details of her dress, all the descriptive elements. Wonderful...please do be encouraged to continue. You are valuable as a reader/review AND as a writer now :)
lknopp chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Lol it didn't suck...I enjoyed it
thechosenbibliophile chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Arhhh... This was purfect! I loved it and how the champagne...
jackandsamforever chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I really liked this..and I can't believe that this is your first ever fic. You definitely need to write more! There can never be too many Lizzington stories out there. The only thing I wished for more of was more Red and Liz romance..but I can understand why you didn't put much in because they aren't at that stage in their relationship yet. Thanks again for sharing and I hope to read more from you. :)
Cocoagirl3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love your icon and the fic was good too.
jadenanne7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I can't believe you just put 'sucked monkey butt' at the end of that fic! Those kind of mental images don't just go away! Lmfao! Fantastic fic! Please keep writing!