Reviews for Hotaru Goes to Destiny Island
MoonlightHound1129 chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
my fav game and my fav anime, awesome story. i really like it.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Please finish this I love this story and it was getting so good too!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I just thought this up. I am BEGGING YOU (though you don't have to) to do either a Hotaru/Valkryie Profile crossover, a Hotaru/Persona 3 crossover, or a Hotaru/Star Ocean: Till the End of Time crossover. PLEASE... (You don't have to though, I'm just giving you some ideas). And so far, I LOVE this fanfic, I've been looking for a good one involving my favorite sailor scout (hehe), but I was never expecting one involving her and one of my all time favorite game series. You sir, are AWESOME! Great stories!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
YEAH, you probably should hook up Riku and Hotaru (I'd call them Hotiku lol). I mean, Sora and Kairi are together, so unless he hooks up with someone else, no love for Riku :( But make it interesting, like he falls in love with Hotaru but he still sort of has feelings for Kairi, so he and Sora gets into fights and Hotaru and Kairi become like best friends but fight with each other over Riku. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, it would add some cute drama to it.
Sora22302 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
So...if you have a Riku plushie...*lowers voice*...can I have it?
Sora22302 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
How dare you discontinue such a wonderful story! I'm sorry,but this story is great if you stuck, and don't have ideas then ask for help! EVERYBODY I KNOW THAT HAS READ THIS STORY WHANTS YOU TO CONTINUE IT! So there forth I can't believe i'm going to agree with a fellow reviewer in begging, but *takes deep breath*please please please please please please please please please please *takes another breath* . Keep writing... I don't care if I have to round peaple up,and have them all put reviews like this one!
Sora22302 chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
OMG! I love KH, and Riku is my favorite character! Plus Hotaru is my fave SM character! I always thought they would be a good couple!(Kind of sad though I always wanted him for myself *sobbs uncontrollably* WAH!) *sighes* oh well... anyway keep up the good work I love this story!
puritygirl2005 chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Awesome!Nice plot ya got there. I only wish that there where more of these stories...but it can't be helped...hope that you update soon! By the way my favorite character from Sailor Moon is Sailor Saturn .

Ali
BlackDragonofdarknessflames chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
UPDATE PLZ !
TimeStamp chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Wow! Good story so far! -

Hope you continue with it!

{~*TimeStamp*~}
xSakuraRosesx chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
YEAH! Update soon, please. It's way better than my story. If you know about Winx Club can you put the characters from it in there? Oh um I have a riku/hotaru pairing story too. I'm adding the fairies from the winx club show in it, along with a danny phantom character.

If you update it soon, i'd like to have sailor pluto in a few of the chapters. She and Sailor Saturn are my favorite sailor senshi. I am also a HUGE fan of Kingdom hearts. I might even get KH 2 when it comes out.

ja ne
xSakuraRosesx chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Aww! Riku and hotaru are staying at an inn! This is so original
xSakuraRosesx chapter 3 . 1/21/2006