Reviews for All the King's Horses
Hey :)

I really, really like your story. I read another story of yours a few days ago, Lehavot, and it kinda reminds me of this one. But I like this kind of stories and I would love to read the ending of this one. You said there is another chapter and probably an epilogue, but the last update is already a long time ago, so I don’t know if you are still planning on publishing another chapter... Though it would be awesome if you do.

Greetings from Germany and please excuse my not so good English, it’s very late and I’m almost too tired to think. ;D Merle
This story is amazing.
Can wait for part IV ! Update, please !
AShadowedLife chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Please finish this story. Would love to read the final part.
j09tiva chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I'm really glad that Ziva has stood up to her father, Now she's slowly recovering her strength and most impt one, she has Tony to help her thru her darkess moment...

A bit different from the usual stories that you've written as far as I can remember, but I loved it...the harsh reality of the torture though not graphic but implied, is felt from the words that you've used to convey the situation.

Pls do not abandon this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Taiwansnake chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I like it! Keep the great work.
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Wow. I can't even.

No really I can't, because it's late and I should be sleeping, but this is amazing.

The tension. Oy vey.

Ok. Wow. I need more of this.
Azucar chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoyed the story of Ziva's recovery through your eyes. Its been just over a month and I hope you continue to update soon!

Sugar
nerder800 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This story is friggin awesome! I hope you turn it into a long series (instead of just a few more chapters). I'm really liking it :)

Keep up the good work,
- Chuck
middawn chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
oh god wow! this chapter left me feeling so emotional and I teared up at some parts,i think it was an absolutely beautiful chapter! hope you update soon :)
greeny13 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I'm glad the chapter ended on a successful moment for Ziva, one she could be proud of (up getting ready on her own) and Tony being the one to take her out if the hospital. So many good moments in this one, but I think the thing that spoke to me most (aside from Tony's "we") was when Eli announced she was coming home and her reaction was like shutting down and you described it as floating, disconnected. I know that's as much her having a seizure as reaction to his words, but I've felt that before (a lot of people probably have) and your words really hit me and I could relate to that moment. I love how Tony is tied to her now, but holds back on trying to explain it even when she calls him on it. Can't wait to see what's next for them. Love it!
talimom1997 chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Thanks for another awesome chapter. Love how they instinctively work to protect her six, even without all the shared agency teamwork with her. And how natural it is not only for Tony to choose to protect her, but to know what she needs and how to get through to her.

Also how Gibbs got Ziva to lash out at the idea that she was broken beyond repair.

Yeah. She gets to stay and not return to dear daddy. Can't wait to see what is next.
Com2meZT chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story, thank you
BoneyCastle237 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Wow! I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I love how you've written tony as Ziva so well, it's such a different angle, him being there with her and them not being partners and knowing each other already! So interesting, can't wait to see where you take this! I hope there is some Tiva in the future as well? Great story, can't wait for more!
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I thought it was good. Glad Ziva stood up to Eli. Look forward to more.
clestaffordt chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Heartbreaking but great chapter! Thanks for updating. More pls.