Reviews for All the King's Horses
NessaPeaches chapter 1 . 7/11
Hi I've been reading all of your NCIS stories recently because you're a very good writer. I love this story an I hope one day you'll get the chance to finish it even after 3 years. I would love to know where you were going to bring the characters.
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 3 . 5/19
Love your stories! Hope you will continue to write!
DachderWelt chapter 3 . 4/19
Love this story. Especially when Tony recognizes Ziva and tries to help her as good as he can. The phone call to Eli is great as well.
Hope you're still planning to add the rest.
judysam936 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Great story
Tonyfan31970 chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
I didn't realize this wasn't finished- and I have a sinking feeling that you don't mean to finish it after such a long time in between chapters. (Seems to have happened to a lot of the best Tiva writers in the last year or so- wonder why!) so I'm going to sort of consider it finished as it is. It was very good. Again, the AU nature throws me off, but it was still interesting and very addictive. Hope to see more from you eventually!
guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
hi, I wonder whether you're gonna continue this story or not... and all fall down and the crossroads too. I've been rereading all fall down from the beginning slowly just in case any new chapter of yours comes up
nightwisp chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
I love all your stories. I just stared reading Ncis fiction and yours is some of the best, very well written .Will you still be adding another chapter?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Hey :)

I really, really like your story. I read another story of yours a few days ago, Lehavot, and it kinda reminds me of this one. But I like this kind of stories and I would love to read the ending of this one. You said there is another chapter and probably an epilogue, but the last update is already a long time ago, so I don’t know if you are still planning on publishing another chapter... Though it would be awesome if you do.

Greetings from Germany and please excuse my not so good English, it’s very late and I’m almost too tired to think. ;D Merle
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
This story is amazing.
Can wait for part IV ! Update, please !
AShadowedLife chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Please finish this story. Would love to read the final part.
j09tiva chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I'm really glad that Ziva has stood up to her father, Now she's slowly recovering her strength and most impt one, she has Tony to help her thru her darkess moment...

A bit different from the usual stories that you've written as far as I can remember, but I loved it...the harsh reality of the torture though not graphic but implied, is felt from the words that you've used to convey the situation.

Pls do not abandon this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
Taiwansnake chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I like it! Keep the great work.
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Wow. I can't even.

No really I can't, because it's late and I should be sleeping, but this is amazing.

The tension. Oy vey.

Ok. Wow. I need more of this.
Azucar chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Really enjoyed the story of Ziva's recovery through your eyes. Its been just over a month and I hope you continue to update soon!

Sugar
nerder800 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
This story is friggin awesome! I hope you turn it into a long series (instead of just a few more chapters). I'm really liking it :)

Keep up the good work,