Reviews for Drivel
Skyfullofstars chapter 30 . 4/8/2014
Okay, lol, despite the horror of the preceding, I had to smile right off - "Jack managed to get through his pile of bureaucratic guff..."

Then I read the chapter - in its entirely!

I have learned many things from this fic - I've had to stop and look up a definition twice - to make sure I had it right. And you have done some truly serious background work for your story. Also, I found it interesting - and quite believable - that Jack, Chase and Max each have their respective shrinks!

As for the end...You have surpassed yourself. Seriously! I'm pretty good at guessing endings and I NEVER saw this coming.

Oh God...and I note that both Jack and Chase had autonomic responses to this "sister." I'll say no more.

Other than...I LOVE supernatural elements.

Excellent job! And Thanks for posting !

'sky'
Skyfullofstars chapter 29 . 4/8/2014
Oh. My. God.

Truly, my toes were clenched through this (it's a response I've always had to extreme tension while reading or watching films. I truly - truly - was praying that Jack and co. would get to Chase in time. And I hope they have!

Horrific imagery here and all I can say is - you are a gifted writer and I am sooo glad that Liz got hers!

I liked that Jack talked to Chase during the life flight. (And now you've got me wondering how many of those bomb shelters still exist across the country.)

Fav line here: no single line but rather theimagery of the white room...Chase laying on the table.. and this: "Chase opened his eyes, a startling blue and white against the sea of red blood."

Hang in there, Chase!

'sky'
Skyfullofstars chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
Terrifying chapter...and God - I hate this woman!

No one, not even Chase, could possibly remain silent during this.

Please have something equally horrible in store for her, okay?
Skyfullofstars chapter 27 . 4/8/2014
I just don't know what to say! Poor Mac (from last chapter...didn't want to give it away there.)

And after everything Chase has been through, I was so hoping he'd had a nice, restful time in hospital while he recuperated.

Your story is fast paced and very good writing indeed. And now, after rereading this chapter twice, ..."Jack still had a queasy feeling that he had overlooked something at the farm."

Jack is not the only one with a queasy feeling! I am sooo rooting for something absolutely horrible to happen to Liz. Truly!
Skyfullofstars chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Oh Wow! I started this chapter so anxious! Jeeez,what an imagination you have my dear!

Glad to see Chase is on his game! Thank goodness...And I love his solution in 'rescuing' Jonathan... Sometimes you have to make the hard decisions. Perfect!

My fav line here: "The plaintiff wail was soon joined by others, the sounds echoing off the ridge." I had goosebumps and could actually hear those dogs wailing! Most Excellent!
Skyfullofstars chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
So glad Chase was improved enough to take care of Luke...But I have to mention, Chase's actions in 'marking his trail' through the woods would never have occurred to me. I had to reread it twice and then grinned. Genius!

I have to run to the next chapter because, again, horrid things about to happen!
ms24 chapter 30 . 3/25/2014
This all starts of so nicely with everyone healing nicely and therapy going well. Love that Jack is spending time with Chase. I'm sure their time together is beneficial to both.

but then eeeeeeep!

... she couldn't wait for part two to commence...

Dare I ask for more? You say it isn't as icky? I will be hiding behind my hands again!

Thanks you for a great roller-coaster of a ride. Great plotting, great twists and you have made me really care about Chase, Jack and Kim.
ms24 chapter 29 . 3/25/2014
Oh reading through my hands again.

Love Jack for this ..."Shhh," Jack soothed. "Rest easy Chase. We're getting out of here and you will be fine. Do you hear me Chase? You are going to be okay."

Listen to Jack, Chase, listen to him and get better.

I'm so glad Liz is gone!
ms24 chapter 28 . 3/25/2014
... Closing his eyes, Chase remained silent, refusing to talk... poor brave Chase.

I read this from behind my hand, not sure whether best to cover my eyes or my mouth.

This outdoes even Hannibal - I think because you have made us care so much for Chase.
ms24 chapter 27 . 3/25/2014
I actually feel sorry for Jack, having to put his time with Liz on the record.

But I feel far sorrier for Chase.

... For his sake, I hope you find him soon...

yes please!
ms24 chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
Chase was brilliant here, handling the situation perfectly. And poor Jonathan shot in the leg just to make him fall - excellent strategy Chase! I like that Chase cared for Joanathan afterwards - he must feel bad.

But this ... I suggest you do up your seatbelt Chase... it's going to be a bumpy ride... I wasn't expecting that. And oh dear, the Tailor isn't going to be happy with Chase.

Come on Jack - stop cuddling Kim and get back into super-agent mode!
ms24 chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
... "Oh hell!" Chase cursed as he saw what was planned...

Chase was masterful here, handling Luke, preparing for the dogs and alerting CTU. Now he just needs to stall events until CTU gets there.

Go Chase!
ms24 chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
...He had hoped his daughter more capable...

eeep!
ms24 chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
What a roller-coaster of a ride.

Now things are looking up.

Jonathan is unstitched, Jack is formulating an escape and Chase is free!

Racing to read more before things turn bad again.
ms24 chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
Eeeep, the Major didn't even wait til Chase was well enough to leave the hospital, he's grabbed him early. This is bad, very very bad.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »