Reviews for On a Bed of Angels
sokerfreek922 chapter 9 . 3/22/2005
this is really really good, i can hardly wait to read the next chapters, please update real soon!
The Air Alchemist chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
this is interesing. Keep writing!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
This was an awesome chapter and I hope you update soon! You really are a terrific writer and I'm adding you to my list!
Cuddy Cabin chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
You said you are just a student? I have to say that you are a very talented writer! Just had to get that out in the open right now!
Alyx7 chapter 9 . 2/18/2004
Hoi (yes - I did mean to write 'hoi' and no, it isn't a spelling mistake. I think it might be a word too...my friend says it all the time...anyway!)
Damn! Really good fic, and I can't wait to read more! If you aren't gonna finish it though, can I? I've got a whole helluva lot of ideas bouncing around in my head...and they're just *begging* to be used...
sarah chapter 9 . 9/11/2003
I'm liking this!

Nick's the best can't wait to read the rest.

update ASAP Please
csifan chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
Wow! Love this drama/angst and the suspense. Will you please continue. I'm a huge Nick fan, and I really like this type of story instead of all the 'romance' type. Too much of those, but these are the exciting type. Thanks for sharing and I hope to see your continuation soon. Please don't stop here - you are good at it!
csifan1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2003
Where could Nick look?Let's say that when Lily scratched her attacker she managed to wipe some of it on the floor or a cabinet and Grissom or Catherine finds it and Greg matches the DNA to someone in Nick's past,since the guy has a southern who would be good to play the attacker?CODIS could come up with someone Nick went to college same dorm room and he would know all about Nick's family and he would know where Nick lives,too.
csifan1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2003
spell checker sorry,just trying to help

taped wrists instead of ducked

instead of disparate

? instead of venerable

instead of griped

of water instead of off water

cringed when instead of with

both wrists instead of griped

stopped her struggle instead of see

MacGuyver idea,the old break the light bulb and put the end in the water and wait till he comes down and steps in it and gets electrocuted and get away trick
csifan1 chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Spell checker sorry,just trying to help

from his chest instead of for his chest

instead of chocked

instead of creped

who could do nothing

instead of set

instead of sun glass

far as she was concerned instead of as far a

blast of music instead of off music

around instead of whiped around

of her car instead of enterer
csifan1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
Spelling check:

instead of faltier

instead of reviled
samantha chapter 9 . 7/31/2003
i am a huge csi fan n this story is great.

how did u write it?
Tainted Elf chapter 6 . 7/25/2003
Another good chapter. You are showing how everyone had some kind of prior knowledge of her and how odd it is that they were there doing this. Kind of like the episode where Catherine's ex-husband dies...nice job.

Tainted Elf chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
How cute! That was so sad! You are a great writer! You have terrific talent! Kudos again!

Tainted Elf chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Nice chapter. I liked that one alot. The emotions were very well portraited.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »