Reviews for What If
ChuChuZorua chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Ahh, I love this fic so much already! The writing style and humor matches The Lego Movie really well, I could totally see all this happening. I eagerly await more.
17blanceri chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Nice second chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to them all! :D
WolvesRock14 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
And Wyldstyle might have just jinxed it. xD
And are you really serious about there being a Lego Movie 2. O.O If so, OMG YES!
Also, nice chappie. Great, just like the first. :) And can't wait for more.

Keep Writing! Peace! :P
sagapaga chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow, really good for being your first fanfic! I hope no one sneezes xD
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
XDD Is it weird that I can really imagine this happening? It was awesomely written as well! :D
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I like A0012c. XD

Not bad at all for a first timer! Looking forward to an update. :)
knAngel18 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Ooooh I like the plot to this story, It's very interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next :D
WolvesRock14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Good Cop was erased when he wouldn't use the 'Kragle' on his parents. (Did I spell that right? xD) Oh and Lord Business was the one who erased him.
Anyway . . . . . This is pretty good for it being your first fanfic my friend. :) I can't wait for your next update!

Keep Writing! Bye! :P
4nn4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Good Cop got erased right after Emmet escaped the Melting Room, which was near the start of the movie. In the part of the movie you're writing about, there is no Good Cop. Good story!
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Good so far. Look forward to more. Also, Good Cop was erased after they escaped Bricksburg, so you got it right.
CollieandShire chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
YAY! A Bad Cop story! I'm so happy. :D
I'm liking this a lot and you're doing a great job. Don't ever be nervous about posting a story, you gotta get your writing out there! My best advice I always give to new fanfiction writers-keep writing. You may or may not get really mean critical reviews, but learn from them. Chew up the meat and spit out the bones, as my mom always says. :D

I'm really liking this story a lot. I love Bad Cop/Good Cop (he and Emmet are my favorite characters.) and you're doing a great job keeping humor in this.

Oh, and yes, Good Cop got erased after the Bricksburg escape. You can actually look up the scene prior to that one on Youtube, it's called either Lord Business's Plan or President Business's Plan.

Keep up the good work!

-Shire from CollieandShire
thelinksthatconnectus chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This fic is awesome; the writing is actually pretty good. I always love fics about what might have happened.