Reviews for Moment in Time
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
Liked how they both confided about their childhoods
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
All of Castle's lines were great here, so in character
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Great twist with the pancakes
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Nice date idea
Caskett Junkie chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Your oneshots are good. but mentioning of Josh in every single s3 oneshot annoys the shit out of me. What a way to lose readers.
FDWojo chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
I know it's a little thing in your recap at the beginning of this chapter, but if you go back and re-watch AFTER THE STORM, at the end, she does NOT grab his behind. From the way she is standing, the only place her hand could reach is his front. (Unless, of course, that is butt is on his front)

I'm more inclined to go with the assumption that you phrased it that way for a more... famiily friendly way of describing what she actually did, at the episode end/beginning of your chpater.

Keep up the good work on MoT 2

Framl
BeyondOhBorders chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Hi, i'm going through all of my fics that i have bookmarked and reviewing all of them because i was stupid enough to not do that before
So i just want to say that this was one of the first multi chapter fics i read on this site. And i remember getting so incredibly happy when you updated it, because each chapter was such a good interpretation of the episode. And i would always make up my own parts for the storyline but then come and read what you thought happened. And then i would just end up thinking about your parts instead.
So yes i loved this fic and thank you so much for writing it and keeping it going for the period you did, you deserve a humongous round of applause :)
castle-fan-379 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Did anybody notice the song In Your Veins is what was playing in episode Always during Alexis' speech and Beckett on the swings?
Becky chapter 130 . 7/1/2014
Thank you so much, this has been my favourite castle fanfiction! i always got so excited when i saw you had released another chapter, thank you thank you thank you! hope everything goes well with you in the future :)
Guest chapter 130 . 7/1/2014
Thank you so so so much for writing this and being so consistent, every single chapter has been beautiful and so well thought out. I applaud you :D
Xientia chapter 130 . 7/1/2014
"caffeinated devotion" - I love this term! You did a really good job on this chapter. Thanks.
Maria chapter 130 . 7/1/2014
Well done again! I like this "ride" with you much. Can't wait to read more of this!
Maria
Larry Holmes chapter 130 . 7/2/2014
Nice...really nice. So sweet, sensitive, and tender. Thanks.
English Guest chapter 130 . 7/2/2014
Thank you for your story. I have really enjoyed the many varied slants you have used from the silly to the serious. Never knew what angle you would take, so no preconceptions about each chapter.
kwarner chapter 130 . 7/1/2014
This is a great addition to these stories.