Reviews for The Bound Snake
carryon chapter 27 . 11/28
cool, convoluted story. I mean it seems simple in plot, but I have a feeling it is a lot more complicated than that. I find the characters interesting and they do have their own individuality when it comes to the original story. The interactions are also original. Maybe the woman in me finds Hermione a bit too week compared to Snape. She is now an adult, she was supposed to be on a more equal footing with him, but no.. she still acts a bit like a school fan girl, scared and attracted by her teacher. She went through a war, for Gods sake, she stood toe to toe with the worst Death Eaters who actually would have hurt and killed her, why would she be so afraid of Snape? It makes no sense. Surely, she said so herself, that he would not hurt her, that he would try to protect her with his own life, he did so too. So why all that “oh, my god, he’s soooo terrifying, I can’t open my mouth to say what I think”? She was unafraid of the guy in school when she had no proof that he was not trying to kill them: set his robe on fire, steal ftom his ingredients etc. She more than clearly would have been a tough war veteran by now, I would see maybe a deferential treatment from her in a respect at the beginning, but she is also more mature than her peers, maybe that is why so many authors puts them together despite the age difference. She is intelligent so she would be aware of her capabilities, no longer the eager for attention, insecure girl. So I think he would respect her too. But maybe that is just my admiration for a strong female character. No matter how much a knight in shining armour is attractive to a girl, seeing a girl’s inner power is even more attractive. Thank you for your story and I hope to see more of it soon, I couldn’t put it down. It’s Five am and I still found that a thankful review sould be send after it. I hope that you will not take my thoughts as critics to your work, wich is amazing, but simple feelings and opinions from a fan who enjoyed it. Debates are someting I like to do with my friends and even if it is impossible to do so with you I just fell into it. Good night and inspiration.
DragonIris chapter 27 . 7/1
I love, covet, and adore your sense of humor! I read all twenty-seven chapters in one day. I really wish you had finished the story as it is one of the best I've read and I've read over one hundred SS/HG fics.
Vane3131 chapter 27 . 2/20
Now what happens? This is great? Aww her twin brothers
Zedoc chapter 27 . 9/15/2016
This is wonderful writing, pleas dont abandon this story!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
Great, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
So I'm mucking about- going through the SSHG collection as I've done- several times before- determined to find a new gem- and well HERE it is! I had to just read straight through- w/ a few breaks admittedly- but seriously it was hard to tear myself away. Admittedly, I love some of the plot devices that are often used for this pairing and I appreciate a well-done marriage law fiction (most of them however I find after reading several chapters turn me off with the OOC-ness or bad/boring smut). This is just- GOOD stuff. I mean, good characterization, dialogue, settings- laughs! I'm hella jealous of how seamless it seems and how you've managed to apply good humor every chapter while building this really dynamic relationship. The romance/emotional aspect is played out so simply- in just a few sentences- whether it be dialogue or intimate action.
And Severus- oh god- is he sexy. Not in that overt- what-the-hell-did-you-do-to-him way, but a way that makes it seem very natural after appropriate progression.
You've done wonders with Hermione too- able to make her seem adult w/out being overly experienced (I'm not a fan of the fics that seem to make her into a domineering and overconfident like she has something to prove when it comes to sex). Plus she still has her smarts and sass, yet can be unconsciously cute and emotional (w/out being whiney).
And I'm happy to see Lucius, instigating things with his typical swagger.
Oh- and Wulfric- how nice to have an elf on par with his master! He's a delight too from the quick comments and the whole sentences (he's an awesome "Alfred" to our favorite "Dark Knight")!
I'm sure there's a slew of things I'm glossing over- but ultimately this has been a great read for me!
I've enjoyed reading it from start to this last chapter and will anxiously await more.
Thank you so much for sharing this! Happy writing!
Favreau chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
Thank you for the story, I hope you'll continue it.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
Can't believe there aren't more reviews! Don't let it discourage you. Please continue!
StormAz chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
ack! More please? I know... everyone should have had their fill of these ML fics, but I love how inventive they are, and I LIKE this one... again, more please?
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Write more please. What happens the next day? Why is the Ministry checking this two out? Keep up the good work on an interesting story.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE!
PurpleBullet chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
I really like this story.
wolfgirl19 chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
Please keep writing!
catjumped1 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
I can't wait to see how this story ends! I love it so far.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2015