Reviews for The Bound Snake
Vane3131 chapter 27 . 2/20
Now what happens? This is great? Aww her twin brothers
Zedoc chapter 27 . 9/15/2016
This is wonderful writing, pleas dont abandon this story!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 27 . 3/26/2016
Great, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
So I'm mucking about- going through the SSHG collection as I've done- several times before- determined to find a new gem- and well HERE it is! I had to just read straight through- w/ a few breaks admittedly- but seriously it was hard to tear myself away. Admittedly, I love some of the plot devices that are often used for this pairing and I appreciate a well-done marriage law fiction (most of them however I find after reading several chapters turn me off with the OOC-ness or bad/boring smut). This is just- GOOD stuff. I mean, good characterization, dialogue, settings- laughs! I'm hella jealous of how seamless it seems and how you've managed to apply good humor every chapter while building this really dynamic relationship. The romance/emotional aspect is played out so simply- in just a few sentences- whether it be dialogue or intimate action.
And Severus- oh god- is he sexy. Not in that overt- what-the-hell-did-you-do-to-him way, but a way that makes it seem very natural after appropriate progression.
You've done wonders with Hermione too- able to make her seem adult w/out being overly experienced (I'm not a fan of the fics that seem to make her into a domineering and overconfident like she has something to prove when it comes to sex). Plus she still has her smarts and sass, yet can be unconsciously cute and emotional (w/out being whiney).
And I'm happy to see Lucius, instigating things with his typical swagger.
Oh- and Wulfric- how nice to have an elf on par with his master! He's a delight too from the quick comments and the whole sentences (he's an awesome "Alfred" to our favorite "Dark Knight")!
I'm sure there's a slew of things I'm glossing over- but ultimately this has been a great read for me!
I've enjoyed reading it from start to this last chapter and will anxiously await more.
Thank you so much for sharing this! Happy writing!
Favreau chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
Thank you for the story, I hope you'll continue it.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2015
Can't believe there aren't more reviews! Don't let it discourage you. Please continue!
StormAz chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
ack! More please? I know... everyone should have had their fill of these ML fics, but I love how inventive they are, and I LIKE this one... again, more please?
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Write more please. What happens the next day? Why is the Ministry checking this two out? Keep up the good work on an interesting story.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE!
PurpleBullet chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
I really like this story.
wolfgirl19 chapter 27 . 7/19/2015
Please keep writing!
catjumped1 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
I can't wait to see how this story ends! I love it so far.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
More please :)
mscarm chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
I'm still confused as to why Molly is in your character tags. Like where does she come in at?
Karen Bristow chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
More please. Not just the nooky bits. The twins and Severus at the Three Broomsticks was a delight!