Reviews for Pen Pal
alimela8 chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Make a sequel! I want to know what happens next. :)
AkiraRamsheen chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Mycroft, oh Mycroft. Can't he care for his brother normally? Thank you for tying the first episode of Sherlock into the story! We were allowed into John's mind for the first episode. I would love to read a sequel to this. A job well done :)
AkiraRamsheen chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Hard to believe John got to NSY and didn't end up meeting Sherlock. With one phone call Sherlock could've figured out John's whereabouts. The dialog between Donovan and John made me twitch with anticipation :) I'm sure Sherlock woud've run right out of there once he heard 'a man', and 'muscle' at least out of curiosity.
I'm surprised you could get chapters written in that kind of situation! Keep up the work.
AkiraRamsheen chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I'm happy for John. Seems he found him finally. I like that his job at the surgery comes before his offical meeting with Sherlock. Different but good.
AkiraRamsheen chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
So sad Sherlock. He shouldn't jump to conclusions. Kinda funny how John bypassed the whole
'friend' thing :)
AkiraRamsheen chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Aww poor Sherlock. Heartbroken? Already? It seems the story is beginning to tie into the series :) I love it when authors do that!
AkiraRamsheen chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Uh oh! I hope John will be alright. I think if you describe the scenes more it would really make the story come to life.
AkiraRamsheen chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Oooo. We're stepping into psyche of Sherlock now :) Only a few letters and Sherlock is already having 'feelings' toward John? hmmmm...
AkiraRamsheen chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Funny chapter. Seems a romantic development is budding :)
AkiraRamsheen chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Seems as if we're given the writer's thoughts and John's thoughts together in the beginning. Everyone who writes will be distracted by life, it happens :)
AkiraRamsheen chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Steady development. Don't worry too much about the updates. Everyone struggles, especially with a full schedule!
AkiraRamsheen chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
You've captured John's curiosity. He just can't resist someone as interesting as Sherlock!
AkiraRamsheen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This actually seems like something Sherlock would do :) Sherlock just wouldn't be Sherlock without his crude personality!
shipwreckintheraein chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
So good! Maybe a sequel; have you considered it? Cause I really loved this :D
Serenityofthematrix chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Really good! Finally they found each other.