Reviews for No Drink
trontroy chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
Although short, I was still impressed with your writing style. The descriptions were vivid and characterization intriguing.
hellyb chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
More of this story please
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Interesting.
likeafriend chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Ok, I just wanted you to know that I absolutely love your story. I can't wait for more. Keep going!
sciencerulz chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
wow! he's... hot!
cowherderess chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I don't know how I missed this story before, but it's so great! I love it!
Enna Energe chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Very compelling! I'm impressed.
LizzieCrawley chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
It is a great story, and I'm loving it.
trinadeckers chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
One word: MORE. I'm in love with this story. I'm also still fangirling. LOOOOOOVE IT! Again, more.
lovepurplemustaches chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Yessssss! I love every single thing about this story! You write them so well! I'm super excited for the next chapter!
PelirrojaBiu chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
God, that was sooooo good. I wish there was a way to convince all of your M/M shipping fans to read this and give it a chance because they are really missing out, you write so beautifully.
megspazzy chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I never thought I'd enjoy a Mary-with-someone-who-isn't-Matthew fic as much as I like this one. I love the idea of Mary being "cold and careful" because she was a ballerina, a performer, as a modernization of her being groomed to wed the heir to Downton. And the bobby pin sticking Charles in the ass was adorably hilarious.
Speetsy chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Even though you don't write the sex in this, damn son! This is hot. I will always love how the brilliant writers (*cough* you) can let the reader know the background so completely without straight up saying it. Such magic. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Nenski chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Woah, bring on the sexy! I love the development of their relationship and can't wait to see where this is going.

Looking forward to the next update!