Reviews for Wonderland
Dixxy chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Hey !

Funny story : the BB robot, Brave surfing, Happy cartwheeling, calling good VS bad guys, Happy having to yell at Love for her to stop babbling, Brave bumping BB wz her hip, Cyborg's difficulties to hide the truth... all THIS is pretty funny !

There are some nice moments too , like when flowers are blooming from under Happy's touch, or when Happy's holding BB's hand, or when Love's snuggling against BB.

And Calm never sleeps ? How's that ?

Also an original idea, that screen ! Why not indeed ? Good invention !

And, ah ah : "So, Raven, when do you sleep ? -When you don't." XD

Fresh lil' story here. I'm always pleased to see what authors do wz the emoticlones.
I'll follow it, but already 3 months and no update...? We'll see, we'll see...

Anyway, pretty good job, full of creativity and humor. A pleasant read 4 sure ! Kudos !

Take care !

? Léo !
Marcus Nightshade chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I gotta say, I enjoyed these first few chapters. I would, however, recommend that you run the chapters through spell check. I believe I saw a fair amount of errors. Please keep up the good work.
Montydragon chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Beast Boy can't stay dead forever...
Alec33 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
I wanted to see how they're adventure played out haha. And I sense something scandalous in the mind of raven haha
Alec33 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love emoticlone stories!
bbrae104 forever chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I love it!
M33sha chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
For some reason I laughed when brave was shouting bout getting kicked out of anywhere.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Alright, as much as I love the guy, Cyborg's a real idiot in this. Instead of using the robot he could've just said "Beastboys not feeling good today." But then the others would want to go to his room and check on him... Oh whatever, you know what I mean. But this is really interesting. :3
Surfer Asteroid chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Haha. Cy is so busted. Well, eventually he will be. Can't wait for the next update.
Cookie Brain chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I like where this story is going
Surfer Asteroid chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Cyborg is in trouble, and Beast Boy is still stuck in Raven's mind. I have a suggestion, if you don't like it that's fine. The suggestion is this: Cyborg tells BB he can leave Raven's mind while the other Titans are at the funeral, he won't tell BB, of course. B will leave Rae's mind and wonder where everyone is, so calls Cy who gives him directions to where the funeral is taking place. BB will get there and everyone will be super surprised and stuffs.

Mer… I'm really bad at writing plots and such. Anywhoes, update soon please.
DarkMoonRaveWolf chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
HAHAHAH WHAT F CY YOU COULD HAVE TOLD THEM IT WAS A ROBOT and to be honest the only reason I read this was because I thought someones ass was gonna be handed to them on a dimond encrusted gold platter and I CANT BREATHE RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAH X3X3X3 KEEP UP ZE GOOD WORK
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Oh dear :I Things are REALLY getting out of hand ... D8 Cyborg is gunna get found out, Rage and Raven are gunna take turns killing BB. :I And well I dunno.
strangerhat chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Great work. I like your writing style, and ideas. This is the only time I will attempt to review your work for you. Count yourself lucky, as normally I never write a review this short.
Masquerade man1234 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
This story is just hysterical , please keep up the good work .