Reviews for The Hunter
gwid chapter 1 . 2/12
ahhh, you cant just stop here ;) what happens with McGee?

I like your writing very much :)
Silence.braptor chapter 1 . 1/23
Brilliant short one! I would love to read more about this. And I have the feeling I'm not alone ;) but non the less thx for The Hunter
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Really like the tension and suspense built up in this. I really think this could be the beginning of a wonderfully intricate and suspenseful tracking/Chase story, with a wonderful side of hurt/comfort for McGee. Please considering continuing it or writing a sequel . . . Pretty please?
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Cool story. It would be nice to see if Gibbs caught up to Frank and if McGee was okay after being stabbed. Really awesome story though.
Brittgirl015 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I LOVED IT SO MUCH. It was riveting. I actually believed I was there and it was great you did it from the unsubs POV. BEST FANFIC EVER.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That's where you're ending it?
Come on, you've got to give me some kind of closure here! Obviously, Gibbs is going to pursue the killer through his hidey-hole, but what about Tim? Does Tony or Ziva or what's-her-name-the blond-profiler-girl stay with Tim and comfort him while calling an ambulance and staunching the bleeding? Is there someone at the other end of the ecape route or waiting outside? Does Frank escape for now and need to be tracked down?
jmsings chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Wow! What a chilling story! A great ending, even though it left me begging for the chase and Frank's eventual capture! You certainly succeeded in creating a cold-blooded serial killer. My mind goes to how McGee must have felt, walking around for months knowing he was possibly being targeted by a serial killer. Having a subdermal tracking device may bring some comfort, but there was a lot of room for error. But McGee showed strength, even as Frank began cutting on him. Dangerous, considering Frank could just kill him at any moment. But serial killers are vain, aren't they, and Frank asked questions until he heard McGee's rescuers arrive. Loved this, dnachemlia! Thank you!
puppypants chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Well written,the only thing I didn't like was that it ended too quickly
gyrlfrend chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
What do you mean 'The End'? Come on, you have to give us more!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014