Reviews for A Change in Fate
PercyIsLife chapter 2 . 7/8
Hi, so, this is a really good story, and I notice that it's been OVER TWO YEARS since you last updated. I usually don't comment 'please update soon', since I know that everyone has a life, but if you would be so kind as to publish a new chapter, or at least an Author's Note explaining why you haven't updated in so long, it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Apollo/Percy is one of my favorite ships, I'm so happy I found an Avengers/PJO crossover with that ship!
Sameen Hadiya chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Please update it its incredible amazing awesome I love it please update
Arthena818 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
it's been over a year. What. THE. HELL!?
Arthena818 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Just so you know, an FYI, if you will; if you don't update soon, I will officially hate you forever. (Seriously. I'm not kidding.)
Arthena818 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Over a year. OVER A GODSDAMN FUCKING YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! WHAT THE FUCKING HADES MAN?!You are a cruel, cruel person, no, monster. You are a cruel, cruel monster. (BUT PLEASE UPDATE!)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
It's been over a year. Why can't you just fucking update?! I mean, come on, seriously, dude? That's just fucking not right.
Shuuwai chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Ohies an Apollo/Percy fanfic :P
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
crimsonDream 01 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Please UPDATE REALLY SOON XD Luv it
angierocks chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
This is really cool! Update soon please!
hpjlover chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Awwww Apollo. I really love the plot of this story the Apollo/percy twist is different than any Avengers/percy jackson crossover I've ever read (in a good way!) I really like tho book I can't wait to read more of it keep up the great work PLEASE UPDATE SOON
northernaprilrain chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Oh my god, THIS IS SO AMAZING! Please, please,please write more.
I absolutely love when Percy is paired with Apollo or Hermes & this story is even more awesome because its also an avengers crossover with stony in it.
p.s I'm not sure if you want any more slash pairings but if so could you put some phlint( Barton/Coulson) in there.
FavFan chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
You have a really good story going.
Shalanora chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Love it so far, update soon!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Percy/Apollo huh that's a first for me :) I hope Percy makes it to Camp Jupiter before SHIELD reaches him otherwise how will he get him memories back without being around campers.

Apollo made me laugh due to his OMGs I need to do this and tell Zeus that and OMGs OMGs lol