Reviews for Shades of Green
Imane chapter 1 . 3/12
I love this fanfic , pleaaaase post and update us , i'm dting over here
Sleepisfun chapter 3 . 2/22
Story is okay. A little awkwardly worded at times. Also ginnys hatred of malfoy seems unfounded like youre just using it as a plot tool so that when they do finally hook up it will be that much hotter... Also your hp geography is wrong again here. Knockturn alley is in london off of diagon alley not hogsmeade.
Sleepisfun chapter 1 . 2/21
Not bad so far but i think you meant to say they went to diagon alley not hogsmeade. Hogsmeade is the little village right next to hogwarts, diagon alley is in london where they always do back to school shopping. Also i think Madame malkins is also on diagon alley not hogsmeade. Js.
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 2/10
Please update soon! :) love the story and need a good Draco Ginny read :)
Great chapter, i can't wait to see the next update, hoping soon.
tryntee13 chapter 37 . 1/28
please update! love seeing where this story goes. great job!
Pinkgurl10 chapter 37 . 10/15/2017
Yaya another chapter! And CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a long and very happy marriage! Also the GOT explanation makes sense lol! Anyways sorry this took so long but I'm love this chapter! I hope that Draco wakes up and they get his name cleared and Kennedy figures out what the heck she is doing cause I'm not even sure anymore! But I hope everyone makes it through and we find out the truth! Anyways all for now!

~Pink :)
PerfectlySavage chapter 37 . 10/13/2017
Congratulations on your marriage! I love this story sooo much and I absolutely can't wait to see what comes next! Thank you for writing this amazing adventure!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/6/2017
Another awsome chapter. Looking foward to the next one. Thais Is my favorite driny by far
MinervaMcGee chapter 37 . 9/30/2017
First of all, congratulations! Secondly great chapter, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/23/2017
Aaaaaah! I love this fic! Please update sooner next time :D I started reading this fic in December 2015 and I'm still hanging on to every word. I just can't wait for Draco to wake up and I hope Blaise will be fine. So much love for you and your story 3
MESW chapter 37 . 9/23/2017
I’m absolutely in love 3 post more soon I’ve finished the whole story in 3 days. Talk about a good binge :)
doomreaper chapter 37 . 9/6/2017
Congratulations on your wedding. I love this fic and I've missed it. I love the interaction between Narcissa Pansy and Ginny. I also like that Ginny stays strong, she doesn't retreat or cry she just stays through all the mess. I really hope Draco isn't sent to Azkaban and am hoping for both his and Blaise's recovery. Hoping for more updates soon!
CINNA-mon-PEETA-bread chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
Omg so hot! Unph! But also so beautiful beforehand! Wow.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 37 . 9/5/2017
Yikes! Rosie broke Ter's heart! That's harsh. I love the chapter though, I'm hoping Draco will wake up relatively soon too! Awesome chapter, and congrats on getting married!

Update please! :D :)