Reviews for A Fledgling Chance
easysam chapter 16 . 5/22
You definitely got another follower for this story. I truly enjoyed reading this and hope you continue soon.
DeathCrawler chapter 16 . 5/17
its a nice story so far hopefully it will be updated soon again
SWDarkstone chapter 16 . 3/25
I really really like where this is going. I even like the Chris parts of the story. ~insert shocked gasp here~ While I read this I truly feel like I'm watching a sequel to the fist Kick Ass movie and not that shallow attempt that actually got made. The idea of Bid Daddy surviving is really great. I like how you give us all the major characters and their view points. Each one feels different. Its not like you just say its them when you write them, they really are unique in their own ways. This Kick Ass story has literally had no fighting in it and yet I'm rooted to my seat wanting to know what's coming next. I see that it has been a while since you updated so I hope this is not dead. Great job.
adm-frb chapter 16 . 3/1
Totally missed this update back in October... Really nice is all I can say, and more please!
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I'm realy loving this fic, genuinely made me smile a few times :) looking forward to any future updates
black blood knight13 chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Please update I really like the way this is going it seems interesting the thing I would like to see and think you have been hinting at is a relationship between Dave and Mindy maybe you could have a time skip of a few years where Mindy is around age 16 and Dave 17 1/2 that would be interesting and bring the story in around the timeframe of the second movie where you could address the death of Dave's father and how his relationship with Damien may change how it plays out.
MMPRFansince93 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Yay, you're back!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
Great story please continue
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
Nice. We're reading. We might not post everytime, but you do have fans.
Peabody chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Do a chapter with dave and mindy that making love.
NinjAlt chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Wow. Was surprised when i got the update notice. Please keep it up. There arent enough good kickass stories.
shaqfu chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Too bad Big Daddy didn't lose an eye in the fire. Since he's planning on training and coordinating a team of heroes after he's too old to go into the field, an eyepatch would be good to have. Then again, keeping the wheelchair could also work.
Ryusuken chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
that actually happens a lot. Life happens and good fics with good plot promises go unwritten. Take yor time and keep doing your own writting. Whenever you can, post something for this. I loved to see its still alive. I always hope to see good fics coming around, even have one that is late for about 14 years...still waiting on that one...heh...keep going!
harmless bystander chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
My first thought when I opened my favorite fics page on last uploaded was: "Holy shit is this actually a thing thats actually happening!?" I'd never thought I'd see an update on this fic or undead files again! I thought you had quit or smtng! This is awesome. Just, dont wait years for the next one, please. Thinking an awesome story's been abandoned once sucks. Thinking it's been abandoned twice sucks twice ove.
Makokam chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
Boy was I surprised when I saw this in my Inbox. I gotta say for awhile I was kind of lost on what was going on it didn't help that I didn't remember there being 15 chapters to this. But the conversation with Katie at the end filled in most of the gaps in my memory.

I was very happy to see this updated though. It was one of the stories I was most saddened by it not being completed.

Kinda disappointed by the lack of Mindy, but I DID like that Dave is the one who, officially, broke it off with Katie. At the very least it was different. But I found it interesting that he went from "did we just break up?" To "Fuck it. We're broken up." In a matter of moments.

On a somewhat related note, I liked that Damon is basically planning to send Dave and Mindy out together by themselves. At least until he's back to 100%. But by that point, if it ever happens, he might decide he'd be better operating as strictly the "Training and Equipment" guy.

I look forward to seeing how Mindy, Damon, and Marcus react to the news, since I'm sure they'll find out sooner or later. Mindy probably sooner than the others.

Thanks for updating.