Reviews for Adrift
Crazylobo chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
This is an unforgettable tale of love between Lightning and Fang. It is a truly haunting and lyrical piece. I got shivers reading the foreshadowing of Lightning's transformation - her growing fatigue, her inability to breathe, and the extra skin growth. I liked the concept of oxygen transfer via foam, but I wonder if it wasn't Fang who somehow turned Lightning into a creature of the sea. Their inability to communicate verbally made for interesting interaction between the two.

The ending is very bittersweet for Lightning, but fitting, given the turn of events. There is closure for Serah, but I feel that Lightning wasn't given enough spotlight in light of the new changes she's experiencing. The final transformation seemed abrupt, and I would've liked to see more of the interaction between Lightning and Fang. What would Lightning do, given the turn of events?

I find it strange that Lightning didn't return herself to see Serah. Perhaps it really was Lightning who brought the box of items back to Serah? So many questions.
Kurai-BabyDoll chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Goodness, that was lovely -
ScarletWolfx chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
So good :) they can talk now and now Lightning is a mermaid too. And that last but of Serah was nice, it showed that someone did find the box and gave it back to her :3 at least she didn't have to spend the rest of her life wondering if she was dead or not. Really loved this :3
ScarletWolfx chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Yay Fang saves Lightning from dying, I knew she would know something that would be used as an antibiotic :) and friendly Fang is cute
ScarletWolfx chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Yes kisses that give Lightning air :3 and now we know how Fang got her weapon in this story XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I started this ages ago but I got distracted but woop Fang has arrived :D
Arrietti chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
This story gave me melancholic feelings. It was a unique experience reading this and my stomach seemed to twist and turn throughout the whole thing. Despite having a good ending for Fang and Lightning, I couldn't help but felt bad for Lightning. It was bittersweet...
Chasenyx chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Oha Light turned?
Defently good for Fang, hope Light get to see Serah (:
Keep up the good work
Ranali76 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
So I was wondering...if Fang communicates differently and she says "You understand 'now'", then i was thinking...what would Fang be saying to her? could we get an omake with more of Fang's point of view, as compared to this one which is more from Lightning's? I dunno. Anyway, this was an interesting story indeed. I hope to see more interesting stories from you in the future.

-Ranali Ross
Avienda chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Is this the last chapter? Or will there be one more? I love the mysterious darkness, a kind of sadness that always comes with stories happening out on the ocean, if you catch my drift ;D
megamar chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Sweet, make me wish I have someone to cuddle with
trla chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Awesome story! It was nice to finally see Light and Fang communicate, not just with actions, with each other. Sad to see this story end but cannot wait to see what else you have up your sleeves. Thanks again!
play.read.write chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Wow, what an ending. Kind of bittersweet. Still, I enjoyed the story. Short, but sweet. Great work.
trla chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Love this! What's up with Fang's mood swings? Can't wait to find out. You are my new favorite author, thank you
play.read.write chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Plenty of FLight in this one. Definitely a good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.