Reviews for It Happened One Night In The Library
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 79 . 4/29
Of Lucius, it could be said that rats jump a sinking ship, but will still drown, but cockroaches will stay afloat and survive. The man is a cockroach and someone needs to step on him.
Tilty.bbb chapter 179 . 4/5
This was a fantastic read well done
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 163 . 2/9
Thank you for saving Fredd. While I always thought that Percy was Dumdums spy, I still didn't like him.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 153 . 2/9
Aw isn't that sweet. Draco loves Hermione enough to kill that arsehat Theo
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 73 . 2/7
That is an AW and an EW for Snape's tear. .A that he is actually human and EW that it's about Ginny. She looks similar to Lily and here is the EW Harry is dating a carbon copy of his mum.
prophet-of-troy chapter 23 . 1/10
I love stories like this that just JUMP into the romance. I'm not one for the slow burn. As longs as this stays away from unnecessary angst, I'm loving this story.
aj344 chapter 179 . 6/29/2017
Second time reading this story and it was as beautiful the second time around as the first! I'm so glad you fixed the many unnecessary deaths that Deathly Hallows had. Remus, Tonks, Fred and even Severus all deserved their chance at a free life. WELL DONE!
muzzarae chapter 179 . 6/10/2017
Loved every minute from start to finish.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 179 . 4/24/2017
Love it so much!:)
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
I really tried. But the characters are unrealistic, whiny, and underdeveloped. It isnot the worst story, not even close, but it is hard to read. For anyone who appreciates complex or even thought out strong charcters, longish chapters, and syntax/grammar. And knows what a good strong fanficion or even regular book is then this is not for you. For those who come on here to read, entertain themselves through quality storytelling this is not for you.

Let me repeat.

The characters are WHINY, IRRITATING, CRYBABIES, SNAPE IS UNREALISTIC, BILL IS UNREALISTIC, AND HER MINNESOTA IS ESPECIALLY UNREALISTIC.

Trite.
Alexz chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Ok, I remember reading this, twice. I LOVE it! You are a great writer. Now I think I have to go read it a third time, later!
dhamann7878 chapter 179 . 1/14/2017
this was a very good story and the ending was perfect.
Sissy Boo chapter 72 . 11/16/2016
Who knew that Snape could get over his bitterness towards Sirius.
Sissy Boo chapter 51 . 11/16/2016
She is not going to eat the ring, it is carats, not carrots which come from the ground and you eat

Okay sorry about that I just got done reading another story where the author had many many wrong words in place of a word. Other than that little misstep this is a very good story. I just love Sirius/Hermione hookups.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 177 . 10/1/2016
Hmmm so is Hermione prego or is something wrong?