Reviews for Switch
Oh my god its so cute!
hmajid chapter 14 . 1/6
Love your all Dramione stories. Keep writing
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Omg! Loved it! Super Cute! Not gonna lie...I was waiting for Hermione (Draco) to come home on one of the 1st days and disappear his bra and say some thing like...now that feels amazing...and Draco (Hermione) just shaking her head
T.O.D.818 chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
This was a great, lighthearted fic I happened to stumble upon today. I'm going to check out some of your other work so crazy this was wad an A
MotekElm chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
the ending 2 lines are so perfect
maramrunyon chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Loved!
Novel's addict chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Loved every single bit of it
DracoShagMe chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
This is perfect in every way! Omgggggggg. I ove you. Youre my most favorite Dramione Author 3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
Wow love your stories. Harry and malfoy hug was hilarious !
DiagonAli chapter 14 . 1/19/2017
apparently I reviewed too soon and the story was complete! ! what a fun little story. I love how it ended. thanks so much for the fun read!
DiagonAli chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
sniff, sniff, sob. updated last in 2014, I'm sad there isn't more to this. but, as a mother of 3 (and a 2.5 year old who still wakes 3 times a night) I understand where your energies lie. still hopeful for some more of this fun story. while I think hermione is a little too uptight, I can see her growing to become so in the decade since hogwarts. not too ooc to be unbelievable. I'm imagining some more back story into how person after person let her down, leading her to become the manic control freak she is today. hopefully Draco helps her realize that tension soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
Damn. I use to like this one too but hermione is not only a bitch most of the time, she's also OOC. Really OC. And I don't think I have ever noticed that before. She's a moronic bitch that has no realistic concept of reality. Seriously. She's an idiot and it's not even hermione anymore.