Reviews for Switch
kmplease chapter 14 . 9/9
Draco chuckled, "I think not."

The End.
kmplease chapter 13 . 9/9
Draco groaned. He'd totally walked into that.
kmplease chapter 12 . 9/9
They both looked down at the same time and found that Hermione was in her body, straddling Draco, who was back in his own body. "We switched back," Hermione said dumbly, looking up at Draco who'd shocked face began to spread into a wide grin.
kmplease chapter 11 . 9/9
Hermione watched him leave before quietly saying, "Night, Draco."
kmplease chapter 10 . 9/9
As his breath evened out and his climax dissipated, he realized that he was more than just attracted to Granger. He was more attracted to her than he could ever remember being attracted to anyone. Like he didn't have enough problems. Oh well, he thought. One they were back in their own bodies; he could do something about it, or just ignore it and find another partner. Either way would be better than this pathetic state he was in now.
kmplease chapter 9 . 9/8
Awesome chapter
kmplease chapter 8 . 9/8
Hermione smiled at that. Okay. Deal.
kmplease chapter 7 . 9/8
Draco swallowed hard but finally sighed and did as she said. He tried and failed to ignore the gnawing sense of guilt that was building in his stomach as he let her words really sink in.
kmplease chapter 6 . 9/8
"Fuck it," she muttered to herself. At four in the morning she rang Harry Potter's private Floo from Malfoy Manor and prepared to explain a lot of things to The Boy Who Lived.
kmplease chapter 4 . 9/8
"You have no fucking idea," Draco said, rolling his eyes. He didn't want to mention that he'd kind of grown used to her and found her bossiness just a bit cute. If he verbally admitted that, Blaise would probably never stop laughing at him. Besides, this was just a part of this infernal curse. Once she was back out of his life where she belonged, the only time he'd think of Hermione Granger was when he jerked off in the shower.
kmplease chapter 3 . 9/8
This was so funny and awesome!
kmplease chapter 2 . 9/8
"Now, best we take the rest of the day to study each other's mannerisms and jobs," Hermione said, getting down to business. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it perfectly.
kmplease chapter 1 . 9/8
Awesome chapter and start of the story. I usually copy/paste the last sentence or paragraph of each chapter or write "Awesome chapter" for my review. Especially since its completed my opinion can't change the story. But I want to review on each chapter and copy/paste is the easiest. Also let you know I appreciate you for writing and am thankful. I hope this isn't weird.
malugargula chapter 14 . 9/4