Reviews for Switch
the ending 2 lines are so perfect
maramrunyon chapter 1 . 8/13
Loved!
Novel's addict chapter 14 . 7/25
Loved every single bit of it
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 14 . 6/7
This is perfect in every way! Omgggggggg. I ove you. Youre my most favorite Dramione Author 3
Wow love your stories. Harry and malfoy hug was hilarious !
DiagonAli chapter 14 . 1/19
apparently I reviewed too soon and the story was complete! ! what a fun little story. I love how it ended. thanks so much for the fun read!
DiagonAli chapter 5 . 1/19
sniff, sniff, sob. updated last in 2014, I'm sad there isn't more to this. but, as a mother of 3 (and a 2.5 year old who still wakes 3 times a night) I understand where your energies lie. still hopeful for some more of this fun story. while I think hermione is a little too uptight, I can see her growing to become so in the decade since hogwarts. not too ooc to be unbelievable. I'm imagining some more back story into how person after person let her down, leading her to become the manic control freak she is today. hopefully Draco helps her realize that tension soon.
Damn. I use to like this one too but hermione is not only a bitch most of the time, she's also OOC. Really OC. And I don't think I have ever noticed that before. She's a moronic bitch that has no realistic concept of reality. Seriously. She's an idiot and it's not even hermione anymore.
Clover1302 chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
That bit about switching back for the birth was priceless. Lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
Oh no he fucking didn't
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Damn I never review on the first chapter but their spitfire banter/argument at the bar got me KRAZY excited. Is that weird? Lol
Beetle126 chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
Good story
DownWiththeShip0390 chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
love!
Dehaev chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I was laughing out loud by the end of this chapter! I always thought Hermione was a bit too self-righteous in her quest to 'better' others and I'm glad to see someone calling her on it. Can't wait to see how they deal being in each others' skin; seeing the world from the 'other side' so to speak. :)

Thanks for sharing! On to the next chapter!
- Dev
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I love this... I read it all in one go so my mind is mush. Man. Just perfect. ;)