Reviews for Hunters
Korisovra chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Miss Fett chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
This was cool. XD I thought the beginning went a bit fast (as there was no background info; it was like picking up a book and picking a random chapter to begin with), but it got better later on. Can't wait for the next bit.
BountyHunterPyro chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Hello, 'member me? As always, *loved* ur story, Also can't wait till you get your next part of this done(not trying to rush ya or nothin but *chopchop*) O( -)O

VampCat chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
Cool! This is a really good Boba Fett fic. Please tell me that there's more to come!
Iarejedi chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
hey is this story stopping here? that would be kinda evil. i like it. keep going. :)
Alexa Wessner chapter 2 . 11/21/2002
OMG! This was soooooooooooooo good! I loved it! Please continue! You must have worked hard on this fic too! It's really great. You should write a humor Star Wars fic! That'll be really good! I love humor fics. Anyway, this was really good! Very interesting! :)

Seiko chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Here are my old reviews (didn't want to get rid of them).

Vincelia Valentine 2002-10-09 2Signed*drools* more more more more more...this is one of the best boba fett fics i've ever read~! write more so i can read more...soon! _

Amy-Jennifer 2002-08-18 2SignedYAY! More more more! Ryma...::gasps::...killed? Nonono! Don't let it be so! Great post, anyway. Can't wait for the next part. And for the record, there's nothing wrong with a little lemon...or a lot of lemon... ;) Eagerly anticipating chapter 3...

AnonymousI have to admit I like how you've got the "fluff" and the "stuff," meaning the well-balanced romance and through plot. Good Job! I can't wait for the next chapter.

amniarix 2002-08-13 2SignedOoh! this story made me go hot all over. I'll definitely be back for the rest. Go Fett.

The Greatest Boba Fett Fan 2002-08-12 2SignedYAY! Another chapter! - You write pretty fast and a long chapter at that. Put up the next one quick! I want to read more!

Rogue LoneHawk 2002-08-08 1SignedThis has been very interesting, adn very well written I must say. Few stories catch my attention these days...

Anyway, I do hope you continue soon. I cannot wait for the next chapter. 2002-08-04 1

AnonymousWOW! This a a great Boba romance story! Please write more soon!

~You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends nose, but you can't pick a Fett's nose~

Amy-Jennifer 2002-08-04 1 This is great! i can't wait for more!
anniezbbygurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
WOW! Luv the story! Can't wait for more!
amniarix chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
a really shaky start lets down what is actually a quite good story. I really got into it around the middle section. the beginning makes it seem like a plotless story, a PWP, which it isn't.
tygrlily chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I thought that this story was pretty well written, except you jumped into the opening scene with them kissing very suddenly. But the build up to them actually having sex was well done. I like the twist at the end.