Reviews for The Black Lion
Wait... So jaime is with both of them?! Was not expecting that. Well played.
missEMbear chapter 14 . 1/2
hi there! I love your story so far! but i don't mean to be like judgy/pushy or anything, but do you think you could go back to Chapter 10? having no line breaks makes it exceptionally harder to read (for me at least), it just looks like a super long paragraph! Sorry about that...but i can;t wait for the next update :)
shivermetimbers123 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I'm really enjoying your story so far and can't wait to see how the character of Joffrey progresses
Kaioo chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
So.. is this a Jaime/OC and Jaime/Cersei.. or is it a threeway?
nightwatchers2 chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Why do you torture us, please, please, please update soon...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ah, should have specified gender of the protagonist. I am quite bored of overtly display of emotions, and vengeful females being the cause of many a kingdoms downfall.
Phantom- of- light chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon keep reading the same chapters over and over I want more please!
Apersonwhocares chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Honestly, I think that you need a beta, or you need to spend more time and reread what you have typed. I personally like your story quite a bit, but your grammatical errors and your spelling errors take away from the story. If you were to go through your story and correct the mistakes you would have a pretty successful story
Phantom- of- light chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Is Myla and Joffery going to have a relationship like she has with Jamie or is it going to just aunt and nephew?
Dark G0ddess chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
im rooting for joffery/myla relationship i hope to see more update soon
HermioneandMarcus chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
0netflixme0 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
where have been? loved it
The truth never set me free chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Love Joffrey/myla relationship. Update soon
KatherineAker chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
*_* it's a really good chapter! and the POV of Joffrey is amazing
it's like she is his platonic love xDDDD
i'm waiting the next
*sorry for my bad english xDD
Charlmalone chapter 13 . 8/10/2014