Reviews for The Black Lion
SirenLuna chapter 14 . 8/22
This story was fantastic! But I was so sad to see it hasn't been updated in years I wish you would continue it! I'd love to read what happens between Bronn Myla and Joffrey. Would Joffrey consider himself the baby's father? So twisted but so awesome!
SirenLuna chapter 10 . 8/22
I got to this chapter and felt very sad that people are negative enough to make you change your writing style. Never let anyone impede on your craft. If your style feels right to you then that's all that matters. I once got a review from someone that said my writing was blasphemous and that they wouldn't be reading g any more of my stories. To that I say F-them! I love your story so far and appreciate your unique style. I cannot wait to read more!
TheAtlantisGirl chapter 14 . 8/8
I hope you choose to continue this story. The style is a little off, but I love it nonetheless. Please keep up the good work! I want Bronn and Myla to work out ;)
dar17kknight chapter 14 . 7/14
woah joffrey is so yandere guy to his aunt !
TalkNerdyToMe91 chapter 14 . 2/22
Oh how I wish you were still posting to this story. I love it.
TikiKiki chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
I don't have a problem with the way you write it's just a little confusing when you use "use" for the word "us" and "her" for here" but it's still readable and a good story. Hope you update soon
missymoola3999 chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
Love this story and I can't wait for more. I also really love the way she can manipulate Joffery
Khailey Egen chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
Please update :(
Raging Raven chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
This story is awesome and I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Wait... So jaime is with both of them?! Was not expecting that. Well played.
missEMbear chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
hi there! I love your story so far! but i don't mean to be like judgy/pushy or anything, but do you think you could go back to Chapter 10? having no line breaks makes it exceptionally harder to read (for me at least), it just looks like a super long paragraph! Sorry about that...but i can;t wait for the next update :)
shivermetimbers123 chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I'm really enjoying your story so far and can't wait to see how the character of Joffrey progresses
Kaioo chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
So.. is this a Jaime/OC and Jaime/Cersei.. or is it a threeway?
nightwatchers2 chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Why do you torture us, please, please, please update soon...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ah, should have specified gender of the protagonist. I am quite bored of overtly display of emotions, and vengeful females being the cause of many a kingdoms downfall.