Reviews for Red vs Blue vs Green
DeltasLogic chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh but I beg to differ if you haven't noticed
Tex is the AI fragment Beta as shown in season 10 so she is smart and she is strong too like in season 8 when she held up that big metal box with the help of her super strength armor enhancement. Also wouldn't Washington already have Epsilon malfunction in his head so he wouldn't he be little less pirky and more Stay-Out-Of-My-Way-And-No-Body-Gets-Hurt kind of attitude, but forgive me if I'm wrong I don't know what season your story is set in. Keep updating I Lovin It :)
Mandalore the Survivor chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
When it comes down down to it dude. Master Chief would very much win, it doesn't matter how tough Trx is, he would win. Let's keep in mind of the training Master Chief went through, they aren't just tough, there also smart too. And fighting in a war for 30 years will give a person a wide of knowledge to beat someone like Tex.

He has fought things that are stronger than him, like Brutles and Hunters, and Elites. So hands down, Master Chief would win, though it doesn't mean Tex won't go down easy. But enough of that. I like the story dude, I wish you the best of luck on it. Good luck, till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
KyliaQuilor chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
hm...interesting start. I eagerly await more.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Good job! But don't let chief expose too much emotion, he isn't the most talkative type in any of the Halo games.
major wallace chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
lol
Hazzamo chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
With the exception of Alpha, tex and Simmons that is the Understatement of the Freaking century cortana!, still waiting for the chief to utterly destroy the freelancers.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I hope you know that we should at least be able to know what Lopez is saying just to do it for those that don't want to look it up or watch the videos
Hazzamo chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Why is chief intimidated by tex, strictly speaking even an S-IV can kick her ass, anyway I just hope that the chief kicks the crap out of maine
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
BWA-HA-HA! Good start, man. Can't wait to see more. When is this in the RvB timeline? Does Church know he's an AI yet? Because if he does then I expect to see an AI lovemaking joke about him and are we actually going to see a face-off between Tex and Chief? Because I'm not sure the area can handle it. Or the continent it's on. Or the planet...
jjcoop95 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Is alpha at full power stronger than cortana
Hazzamo chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Logically speaking, that what probably happen if the chief arrive. I'm expecting tucker to have the sh*t kicked out of him after he hit on cortana. Cortana to delete the omega AI. Then when the reds attack blue base... He he he and they thought tex was a handfull.

Keep up the good work