Reviews for Sventurato
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Aw... That was so cute! But dang... Silver even lost the flower? Dang...
IIGabriel777II chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Bravo on making the best story I've read on this website so far mate.
TeddyBearTy chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love the story to its entirety. You captured shy and caring demeanor and made him brave when others are in need. His interaction with others are great and the Silaze part at the end was adorable.

Excellent job! :3
Silena the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/13/2014

That sums up everything I read in this story. WOW.
This was incredible! You portray Silver very well and his interactions with the people around him was fantastic. You put so much depth and emotion into this. XDDDD

Keep on writing! You're really good at it :-D
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
So, I read this story of yours, and I have to say, I was mighty impressed with it! I mean, I really enjoyed it. Silver is one of my favorite characters in the Sonic series. You an excellent job in describing everything. Like, I really loved reading this, and I hope to see more from.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Sword: Awwww! That was so cute with the flower and the heart and the Valentine! I loved it!

It was very good! You really captured a poor, pathetic type of Silver here who was determined to do his best. And the quick dose of romance was a cherry to it all. Good job!
luckyleafs chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Whoops! Sorry that I haven't been reviewing; I read from my phone which, for whatever reason, does not allow me to submit reviews. Thanks, by the way.
I think this story was great! It moved just right, and it was really cute. I don't know much about Silver or Blaze, but I think they acted fairly in character. I really like your style too; it is easy to understand and it's very descriptive.
ShinyShiny9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
That was beyond adorable! Wow, this whole thing is so expertly handled - you did an awesome job characterizing Silver, working in subtle background stuff like the anklets, describing the action, and creating a really heartwarming little story. The plot has just the right pace, and the grammar and spelling are flawless. Really impressive!
And I see it's your first fic - welcome to FanFiction! :)