Reviews for In the Middle
Vaughn's Jenn chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
So good..and funny...and cute...so CONTINUE! please... you are such a good writer yet you dangle your skills to us with tantalizing plots and then stop right when we salivate the most...sigh. I know you liked the visual by the way. ;)

-Jenn
Beka chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Great story! The part with Vaughn and Weiss was the best, but it was all good. Such a much-anticipated event deserved some said about it, and you did it justice.
KuroKitsune chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Are you gonna continue this? Cuz this soooooo requires more!
jewls13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
ok, so i finally saw the ep, and wow. Ypur fic is sooo good! really. it fits so well, and I really wish they had out more in about Will/Syd/Vaughn. great fic, perfect!
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
:D awesome! noooo! not the end! must have more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I really liked it but I don't think it should only be a one parter. I want you to write more
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I loved it! It was a great story!
Diana chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
I thought the story was awesome. Although I wouldn't mind if you wrote another chapter to it ;)
KissMeVaughn chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
W O W ! !

Really enjoyed this piece, and that last bit really nailed it and tied it all up in a nice, shippy bow ;)
strlite chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That was great. Are you going to write more to it. You really made the characters seem real to me in their actions and thoughts and I think that a sequel or continuation would be awesome. Keep up the great work!
Ash chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Yay, good! Keep going.
Untannasg chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
more! this is the first fic i've read in FOREVER that actually sounds like it could be on the show.

i really like it!
jewls13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
this is great/. I actully haven't seen the ep yet. I went away for the weekend and my friend taped it. I'll get the tape tomorrow probably, but I couldn't help myself. I had to read something about that ep. great job. The Weiss/Vaughn convo was so perfect. the "did you feed my fish" killed me. I guess I can comment on how perfect the rest was after I see the ep. but I thought this was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Very Good. AS far as fanfic writing goes, it was extremely well written. keep it up!
lanabana chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
oh I definitly enjoyed it, well done! keep it coming!