Reviews for Every Terrible, Wonderful Thing
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ohhh nice. You're so right they must have heard it before... I wonder if you considered giving us Part 3, then 1, 2, 4?
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ugh, Thank you so much for this. I read way too many sad angsty fics today and needed a happy one. Nice job!
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
So so very beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. This little story carried me away, taking me along for the ride with these two beautiful and loved characters (people) and their amazing love story.

Someday, I hope you will write the story that is what I envision the finale season (well into the future?) of Castle to be: Part 1 here and now Part 2 children launching into the world and changes for the couple Part 3 The comfort of old age together (like the end of Blue Butterfly). I see it all in my mind so clearly as concept yet generally void of all the beautiful details.
MsNYC chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I so love this :)
Fillionfangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I hope that's exactly what they film for the wedding. Perfection!
janinsc chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Absolutely wonderful. I am a puddle of mush right now.
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was an excellent extension of the episode.

I really liked how you linked Rick and Kate's interest in the song to when the first started having feelings for each other at the end of the 2nd season. You did a good job of showing the reasons behind them listening to it.

Back in the present, I enjoyed how you had them talk about that summer and ultimately Kate wanting to have gone to the Hamptons with Rick. His reaction to it was perfect especially since he wanted to change that moment. You had Kate put up a valid argument about them not being ready for a relationship at that time. That was handled very well.

Got a kick out of the part about the bet on Castle crying. That was priceless.

Loved the ending especially Rick's last comment that brought the story to a close.
jam821 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved this! Such a perfect way to remember that summer.
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
What a way to tie in their past and future, very sweet!
thanks
Deena chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is sooo beautiful. Love it, love their story.
Tara chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was a really beautiful, heartfelt, wonderful post-ep. I love all the scenes and flashbacks and you rounded it out perfectly. Thank you.
operaluvr chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ahhhh, what a lovely little back story.
gilmoradict chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
You always do such a marvelous job of coloring in around the edges of the picture we've been given! Lovely before, in the midst, and afterglow. Thank you!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Sometimes, what is desired has to be denied for the desire to be tested and found secure/solid/three-dimensional...though having Kate and Rick together by the start of S3 is an idea that just doesn't go away. Still, they're nearing the finish of their courtship and soon will be together in the eyes of the universe...legally ;D
detectiveben chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Sweet, this really captures their journey. and the song "In my veins", I really think its their song.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »