Reviews for Where Pathways Meet
Nina chapter 21 . 3/25
Please update! I can't wait to read what's happening next :)
CainAJLBassen chapter 7 . 2/2
Hello, my name is Cainyn or Cain, I know English is not your mother-language so I am going to keep this as grammatically correct as I can. I would be happy to offer you my services as a beta reader, you've done really well with this story but there are a few grammatical errors. if you want i could read and edit the first chapter as an example? please message me or email me ar
katloveskatz chapter 21 . 2/2
i love this! honestly you have me hooked. i could stop. i literally couldn't, its four in the morning. you writing is beautiful and your ability transcribe details from the "originals" makes me really happy. its not any old run of the mill sherlock fanfic. its a novel in and of its self.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 21 . 1/30
OMG you are killing me they both love each other one of them needs to step up before their bond is break. Can't wait for next chapter XD
chuchiwan chapter 21 . 1/29
yay! i'm so happy there's more! Poor John... he so sad right now... please continue! this is my favorite Johnlock!
Angellpoint chapter 21 . 1/28
I'm loving this story so much!
Noa chapter 20 . 1/26
Can't wait for the next chapters! Keep up with the good work, you're definitely one of the few authors who adopt the Sherlock's 'style' so well in combination with the omegaverse. I'm a fan :)
i want the next chapter! holy poop! getting really good but i wish Sherlock and John would confess already! the feels i have for this story is tugging on my heart strings! please continue!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 20 . 1/3
SORTED! Sherlock solves another one and hints or Moriarty lurking. Please have john that flat out say "I don't want to severe our bond" this waiting is killing me
Jaimi-or-Jaemi chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Another lovely chapter, interesting to see thing I am used to in the show and there parelles in the books. Even though I own the books I have never actually read them.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Those two idiots better not severe their bond, mycroft do something! OMG can't wait for next chapter!
BigBossandScorpius chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Oh my gosh, this is a very good story. You do have some grammar mistakes, sometimes you use the wrong tense like instead of 'Heard' you say 'Hear' but otherwise I really like this story and I can't wait till the next update. I like possessive Sherlock it's the most adorable thing. And the ending of last chapter had so much feels. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Arghhh why can't they just tell each other their feelings! _ Glad to see Jim back too. I was wondering when he would make a reappearance. Love your story. Can't wait to read more keep up the good work!
PurpleMist chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
So, that's it? Sherlock fucks John and nothing? Just uses him, huh? God, I am sick to my stomach after reading that last chapter, an actual horrible knot of pain and shame for John because of this. How could... I can't read this story anymore because of that and I was enjoying your fic very much. But I'm done. I can only hope John finds an alpha who will love him. But I doubt very much John will get that happiness.
Dusk Odair chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
I love your story. But can I just say that the past tense of catch is caught. I'm not sure why, but it is.