Reviews for Core Threads
Solvid chapter 73 . 10/21
honestly wish this would get finished cuz it’s sooooo good
infinitearchivealpha chapter 73 . 10/19
I was just wondering if you are going to continue the story or if this Sorry it's truly dead
frankiebayer2002 chapter 70 . 10/17
Please update soon
connor2000 chapter 71 . 10/6
so far this is one of the best HP fanfics I've read. I'm normally a really nitpicking kind of person, and I've finally noticed a mistake! (no spoilers)thestreals were mentioned by a character only for them not to recognise them later. Victory!
Cimroa chapter 9 . 10/5
This is probably my favorite take (even if it conflicts with "J.K. Rowling's vision" .) on the Dursleys of all time; that they're not actually horrible, despicable, awful, terrible people, but that they're infected by the energies of the Horcrux and act irrationally. Love it.
Ruairi J.L chapter 6 . 9/29
I have no idea what is happening. When is this story supposed to be set? Harry is far too knowledgeable for a pre-teen trapped in a cupboard, but too childish to be any older and clearly unaware of magic either way. Clearly this is intended to be a slow burner since it doesn't make any sense at present, so I'll read on.
FriggleBerry chapter 12 . 9/22
Jim is correct they are.
Ryan chapter 73 . 9/19
Second read through, and it was just as good as the first. Incredibly dry humor attracted me and the story kept me until the end.
agnishikha chapter 50 . 9/16
Now it has just become nonsensical and not funny. When I first started this I thought I would treat it like make a wish or something. But it just ain't that funny anymore.
Violet0Quagmire chapter 73 . 9/2
Really like the magic that you have here, Wish there was an epilogue to this, but still a great fan.

Thanks for writing this,
christopheridb chapter 4 . 8/31
I rarely comment on books largely because I read a great many I'm only in the fourth chapter of this story and you have managed to bring a tear to my eye
Quietlovingman chapter 22 . 8/29
I love the changes you've made to the staff. Or more specifically Dumbledore and McGonagal.
Quietlovingman chapter 8 . 8/29
Thematically I can see how this evolved into your Broken Adventure protagonist, despite him apparently being amnesiac and not much of a good person before story start. I appreciate what you chose to do with the Dursleys, and the Recycling ideas are just great.
Quietlovingman chapter 4 . 8/29
Having an active possessing spirit magically coercing the Dursleys into bad (worse) caretakers is an interesting idea, I don't recall seeing it anywhere but in this story
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 8/29
Going back and re-reading this. I think Harry and your Broken Adventure protagonist would get along just fine!
5,769 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »