Reviews for Core Threads
Enjoying the story thanks
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 6 . 10/24
Enjoying the story thanks
FledditFliveflind chapter 73 . 10/21
Imagine being so brain dead you abandoned this story after getting this far, only to start working on other crap no one actually cares about. You deserve all the terrible hate you get from everyone rightly upset over your blatantly lies and time wasting. I can't even imagine how hard your life must be when you're a brain dead monkey like you.
Cynfulme chapter 73 . 10/17
What a great line to end the chapter on!
DaSalvatore chapter 58 . 10/5
I'm really hit-and-miss with this. I don't mind the OP stuff, but a lot of the plot threads seem to be random craziness that you decided would be fun to write. Some worked, some didn't, most felt like you had no one keeping you from getting more crazy as you went along. And then there's the absolutely insane word count for a story that is barely in its second year.

Some parts of this are great to read. The rest is bogged down with bits that could have been cut/trimmed down, or slowed the story. Take Harry's random day when he adopts a family and partners with Jade after destroying a good chunk of her empire who were going against orders. Why?

It all feels like an OP Harry who keeps going into Crack-Fic territory, but the author is writing it as a straight story. I enjoyed most of the ride, but it got far too much for me. Especially here when he has no interest in personal boundaries and just decides to grab Jade's mind because he's bored.
Yeah I can’t read this anymore. Dumb troll part was actually fucking terrible.
Story became so fucking boring that I’m just skimming at this point
HeckYes chapter 73 . 9/11
Believe it, I still have this story bookmarked. It’s been years…. Sad to see such a great story die out without ever being completed.
HeckNo chapter 73 . 9/3
Ch73 I can't believe you let this sit on a cliffhanger for over five years.
Malabolg chapter 12 . 8/28
I was very unsure about whether to keep reading this ... then the army of vampiric dream-ducks showed up.
The.Last.Prophet.123 chapter 73 . 8/25
is this dropped? if so it would be shame! :(
Angeloux chapter 1 . 8/19
Man, this was one of my 1st fanfictions. I miss this story.
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 21 . 8/13
What happened to Dumby?
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 9 . 8/12
This is beautiful.
Eragon-Argetlam chapter 73 . 8/9
Hey, just wanted to say how much I've loved your story. You're incredibly talented, and your work has stuck with me far more than almost any other. I've read and reread this story many times, and I'm sure I will many more. Best wishes, an avid fan.

P.S. I *love* Harry's relationship with Death/Wrath. I'd love to see where else you take this story if you ever continue it! Been with you for years, and hope to stay till the end.
5,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »