Reviews for Core Threads
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 12/2
Awesomeness! I really liked this chapter; it looks like Harry and the Dursley's are like a family now! What will this mean for Dumbledore? Does he have plans for Harry as usual?
Lucifer-Satani chapter 73 . 11/27
Oh man, this whole story has been brilliant. Seriously. I love this.
I sincerely hope that you update sometime soon, it has been a fair few years at this point though. Anyway, I really want to read more. The ending of this chapter is simply to much. I can't wait to read their reactions to Alice.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 47 . 11/25
…yo I never thought of that! Arthur would be an absolute beast!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 44 . 11/25
Looking ahead, it’s really sad this story doesn’t seem to go past year two
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 40 . 11/25
Love this depiction of Dumbledore
djoshuaclark chapter 73 . 11/24
Caught up
thatcher577 chapter 73 . 11/13
I thank you for the novel.
roderickdiaz chapter 6 . 11/7
I still don't get how he knows all these words, like data and protein, if he is still a kid
Liedral chapter 73 . 10/26
Was thinking about a magnificent city, and that train of thought reminded me of a story where Harry built a city, a city of magic. It took me quite a while to locate this fic. Been so long, going to reread but your last update on this was years ago, any chance you'd post an unwritten summary of events in the future of this story?
dragoro chapter 73 . 10/24
i habe just read the Story for the third time. is it dead? because i love the premise and everything.
bloomsburry-dhazel chapter 37 . 10/13
I really hate harem fics and this is turning out to be one. Jesus they are only eleven and the way you describe how Harry attach Daphne’s and Tracey’s wand to their cores make me sick in this chapter. The story would have been interesting if you kept the eleven years old innocent.
brittany.gilmour13 chapter 6 . 9/30
I just have to tell you that Jim might be my new favourite character haha! love the creativity!
Grammar Fiend chapter 50 . 9/25
Your imagination is impressive. Your grammar needs work. Learn how to use an apostrophe. Research the difference between plural and possessive. Pay more attention to homonyms. Capitalize proper nouns. Look more closely at what you type; missed, misplaced or added letters change words. Could be a great story if you could master English grammar rules. Keep trying, there is vast room for improvement.
TheLiterarySuccessor chapter 73 . 8/30
Will you not update?
SassyDKitten chapter 73 . 8/21
Noooo come back! Please come back and continue this story! I have absolutely loved everything and want to see where else you'll take this!
5,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »