Reviews for Core Threads
buterflypuss chapter 13 . 7/27
i thought harry was taller than average? why is he suddenly short?
chaoswizard chapter 66 . 7/27
Keep it coming plz it is good get him going to more world's
The Flying Giant Mushroom chapter 66 . 7/27
Quite possibly the most bizarre Harry Potter fan fiction story I have ever read. I mean that in a good way.
The more I read this story the more I feel like Alice in Wonderland, then the part of the brooms following them made me think of The Sorcerers Apprentice. This is the MOST imaginative sorry I have ever read. Can't wait to see what's up next.
SneakyDevil chapter 66 . 7/23
Such an amusing read, it's too bad you don't have more time to write.
emthereble chapter 66 . 7/21
What can I say, this is just Brilliant, amazingly written fanfic!
chronodaimon chapter 66 . 7/21
I love this story. Very unique. Would love to see more soon. Do you know of any other stories like this one.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 66 . 7/21
nice
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 42 . 7/20
One thing I just noticed reading through this for the second time: Why is Minerva so shocked about Harry formally containing a part of Voldemort? She was told about it - the "evil in him" - and did a number of diagnostic charms on him to make certain everything was gone way back in Chapter 13.
spinnerofdark chapter 66 . 7/19
And the maddness continues, I enjoy how this story keeps getting more obserd and including more fandoms.
Saphira455 chapter 66 . 7/19
X3
I always love reading the newest update to this!
Pathseekerme chapter 66 . 7/19
Wonderful! I just love your creativity! I have read this whole story beginning yesterday and while some parts were rather painful to read, others were quite delightful and thoughtful. I especially liked the imagery of the mindspaces. and the soulbonds. I, too, have never met a puppy I didn't like. Please continue this until it is finished.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 7/18
HOLY SHIT I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS STORY!

Eagerly starts re-reading.
DejaVu42 chapter 66 . 7/18
I really, really love this story. It's so obnoxious I always end up laughing at the silliest things.
Thanks for the update; keep them coming.
4,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »