Reviews for Core Threads
iSineya chapter 64 . 2h
I love this story. I truly do. I've it read it about four times already and it just keeps getting better. Thank you for being so awesome :D
Modi512 chapter 64 . 13h
Ok this seriously NEEDS to be updated, it is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 8 . 17h
I liked the description of the Dursleys, the fact that the Evil Duck Baby is twisting their minds is a good point but I can't really see Harry treating them like he is doing now. I understand they were manipulated and such but he was locked under the stairs, starved, beaten and ridiculed, he shouldn't even be able to look at them without wishing them hurt, regardless of his age.
I love this story all 64 chapters of it! Please update!- Angel
kyuzo3567 chapter 64 . 5/4
I want to be able to say more about this story but I really can't... It just makes me very very happy to read this and please update soon!
Danner426 chapter 64 . 5/3
I noticed at the end that Ripcore's name gets changed to Ripclaw, just thought I'd let you know. Otherwise great story so far, can't wait to see how it continues.
Gryphon494 chapter 64 . 4/30
Loving the story so far, really well thought out, sometimes the explanations of magic get a little muddled (or perhaps that is just me) but I'm following this atory and can't wait for an update.
naaaaaa chapter 64 . 4/29
Update mate your letting us down
Momma Lici chapter 64 . 4/28
This is...pretty much the end all of my Absolute Favorite Harry Potter fanfics, I am fidgeting now as I poke at this story. Glorious carnage awaits...I can't stand the wait!
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 17 . 4/26
Jim/Hedwig is my new OTP.
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 16 . 4/26
I love Jim. He's my favorite OC.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 64 . 4/26
Lol I really really hope you update soon, I love the story and it's just so awesome in general! Some parts had me laughing so hard my ribs hurt and got me a few 'are you OK/ mentally disturbed person looks" please update soon!
FireFox111 chapter 64 . 4/22
LOL please update
acrimony1029341 chapter 64 . 4/21
A truly amazing story with an excellent plot and well crafted characters. Please update soon!
pokemondemon013 chapter 64 . 4/21