Reviews for Core Threads
Specky Clarke chapter 64 . 8/27
A good story and getting interesting.
sfjoellen chapter 42 . 8/24
that line about dining on muffins or chaos broke me up, really well done!
Joebob the Fifth chapter 8 . 8/24
Awwwwww! Harry gets a real family in the family he always should have had under perfectly logical circumstances! Afterall, no one blamed Ginny for being possessed. This is so novel. I love it. ..
update please chapter 64 . 8/17
update pleasupdate please. please.e pleasupdate please. please.e pleasupdate please. please.e please.
dubercow chapter 1 . 8/17
good
wolframhart chapter 64 . 8/17
Found your story and really enjoying it. Eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
Lilith Black chapter 64 . 8/15
I love your story. It is absolutely amazing.
The amount of depth you put into the charaters and how you made the organization of Harry's brain is astounding - and honestly a little intimidating...
Your writing is fantastic and I cannot wait to see if there is more.
I cannot think of a way to improve the story line or your writing so I can't help you.

From your (now) faithful reader,
Lilith Christina Black
The person who isn't worthy enough to read such writing
Kira-Kaminari-san chapter 64 . 8/14
This has been one of the most enjoyable stories I have read in some time. really looking forward to reading more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 64 . 8/14
interesting fanfic. although it was terrible for Harry in the first few chapters, it eventually became hilarious in most parts. hmm. good writing.
24 weeks, two more and it'll have been half a year since you bothered to write anything for this story... this after two years of roughly two chapters per month, with the occasional third. I do hope that you are still alive, and that you aren't living in an ICU... or there's about. If you've somehow lost access to the net... or living space, you do have my condolences, but... unless you're living in a homeless shelter; between job interviews you could be writing instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Side's getting happy reviews should cheer you up, no? So, unless you're dead, or just physically unable to continue writing this story, no, you really don't have a excuse for not updating for six months. You could have reasons to have been delayed for two or three... but not six.
Hey when are you going to update?
sm7772008 chapter 64 . 8/5
Awesome story. Please update as soon as you can.
fanfictionfollower chapter 63 . 8/5
I've read this story two or three times now, and felt that I had to post a review, especially since it seems it might be abandoned.

Thank you for writing this story! The sheer joy of it, the happiness and rejoicing in the magic really makes me happy. I have read this story when I have been in pretty bleak places, and it really helped.

If you ever wondered, theaceoffire, whether your story touched someone - well, wonder no more. I've read fanfiction that were more politically intriguing, and ones that made me think... but this one makes me smile, and laugh - often to my fellow travelers amusement and shocked disdain. That it actually fits together - while still making fun (and some sense) - is very impressive.

Once more, thanks for writing as much as you have!
samsas chapter 64 . 8/4
I absolutely adore this story, thank you for posting it.
Chuni Luni chapter 64 . 8/2
wow can't wait to read more!

will he be going to other realms and meeting other versions of himself?

please update when you can!
3,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »