Reviews for Core Threads
Jake chapter 64 . 19h
Imagine the goblins' reaction if they had used that sealed room to create a new body for Harry: One person goes in, the room is sealed, the room is opened, two come out...
wolf-in-hell chapter 64 . 5/21
Lol. I like the last line here.
dwl3950 chapter 64 . 5/19
pls update
Chrisfragger chapter 50 . 5/19
I hope Harry can fix Neville's parents. That would be amazing.
Chrisfragger chapter 49 . 5/19
Bifurcated My all time favorite word!

If Harry felt like 300 wizards to the goblins and was not even trying, how strong is he compared to Dumby? And Man I want to see Harry and Dumby come to blows verbally or physically. What's a good HP fic without a little Dumbledore Bashing.
Chrisfragger chapter 45 . 5/19
That was a sweet chapter... I think I got a cavity off of it.
Chrisfragger chapter 36 . 5/19
Harry Potter the Dark Lord with an army of intelligent magic wielding trolls at his back! WOW that is a scary thought.
Chrisfragger chapter 35 . 5/19
35 Chapters and NO interaction between Harry and Dumby yet? That is weird. I want to see Dumby try to lord his authority over on Harry.
Chrisfragger chapter 34 . 5/19
This is bordering on crack heh. Very weird writing style compared to my usual forte.
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 5/19
That "Wand" seems special, is it possibly not traced?
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 5/19
Things are getting interesting but you would never get a bar of gold from the trash, not an average house hold.. Maybe from a few hundred pounds worth of old electronics.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 5/19
I'm getting really confused with this fic... and the Ducks.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 5/19
The um... Animal stuff is starting to get weird... WTF is that about? Is he gonna go insane and ramble on in quacks?
beulah2013 chapter 64 . 5/18
what about human meat?

love this fic! feel like the name of this fic is vaguely familiar which means i passed it over before, which seems crazy because this has to be the most simple complicated funny good/sweet-natured complex fic I've ever read and i just want more. I'm baffled that i skipped it, that i could've been read/follow/favoriting this a long time ago.

i thought it was leaning toward hhr pairing but when toward daphne/hjp, is it a harem/hjp fic, because i saw hannah/hjp too?
DuncanIdaho2014 chapter 64 . 5/16
...

YOU. ARE. A. GOD.

The only other thing as zany and brilliant and gut-bustingly funny as this I've found is freaking YAWALEH.

Bestow more brilliance upon us mere mortals soon!
3,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »