Reviews for Core Threads
FranDeGa chapter 72 . 7/19
Countess Mircalla Karnstein also know as Carmilla ...Just to be clear, is she also knowed as Millarca?
Because i remember a story of Sheridan Le Fanu.
leonpaciente chapter 73 . 7/11
When you are To continuing This and all you histories?
ReaperOfVengeance chapter 1 . 7/10
Ooo
Hmason chapter 45 . 7/8
considering he's pretty much doing WHATEVER he wants i FULLY expect him to resurrect his Mom soon
Hmason chapter 40 . 7/8
funny enough STILL safer than canon
Hmason chapter 35 . 7/8
we have now entered CRACK fiction... I LOVE IT
Hmason chapter 32 . 7/8
after turning harry's left hand into a storage device for stuff i CAN'T stop imaging him like Adam Jensin PLEASE do something like that i LOVE the mad crazy fun ting you've got going
Moonlight2472 chapter 1 . 7/4
I need this to keep going. Its to die for
deathwearsblack chapter 73 . 7/4
Please update!
Katelyn-Riddle chapter 45 . 7/3
I’ve read the story so far all the way through a few times and every time the Ardent vassal scene makes me cry in the best way.
Nercius chapter 68 . 7/3
I really like the "consensus reality over time" explanation of why runic magic has multiple languages. You also touched on that to explain how spells and incantations work. Not sure how that would work for "lost" spells no one knows exists or ever heard of. You talked about teaching the local magical field but how would that work if you invented a spell in Russia then taught someone in Australia the spell. Would it even work? Does magic have a collective memory?
Nercius chapter 65 . 7/2
Praise science! An author that inverts the (false) 10% trope/belief. I know it's a convenient author's explanation for a massive brain boost, since so many people believe it. But since it know it's false it just makes me facepalm and then try hand wave it off.
deathwearsblack chapter 58 . 7/2
please update.
Blank chapter 73 . 6/30
You should update it sooner
lmill123 chapter 73 . 6/28
Just discovered this story and didn't want to stop reading. This is solo different and funny in places. It's great story and I'm looking forward to your next update. Hope to see it in the near future.
5,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »