Reviews for Core Threads
husivarga1412 chapter 73 . 1/16
Will this continue?
Jay.ID chapter 66 . 1/6
Right, first and foremost I Love this Fic.
I have reread it God knows how many times.
This time though got curious,
the sum of the first 7 prime numbers is not 42, it's 58.
Unless its a different calculation.
Dr Gero chapter 73 . 12/31/2020
This was a lot of fun! It was very creative and a mostly lighthearted time. The tone wandered between a parody and a drama concerning very serious things, but I had a good time with it. I hope you continue to write in some capacity and I get a chance to see your work. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this, have a great new years!
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 12/27/2020
I don't like the idea of Harry teaching others Thread Magic. I hadn't liked when he taught it to Petunia and I like it even less now that he teaches it to others wizards, or witches as it is. To start with, if it was so easy to do wandless magic, the world would have already discovered it. He isn't the first one to have 'Mage Sight'. And if other people can learn it that way, everyone would be able to do it.

And honestly, if teaches it to all his friends, he wouldn't be so special anymore.

I also don't like the idea he takes others to his mindscape. That's supposed to be something heavily personal that no one but oneself should be able to access. It's something even more private than people seeing you starked or than having sex with another. That's how I see it anyway, and that he encourages those people he just met to go inside his mind his foolish and insane.
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 12/27/2020
I think he quite shocked them with his demonstration of power and his declaration of turning a squib into a witch.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 12/27/2020
And so the squibs became magicals! The squibs mocked and rejected for generations are actually able to use magic if only we unlock it. Way to wreak havoc in the magical world.
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 12/27/2020
Just a point that's weird. Dudley should be a squib, he should be blue. As long as you have even one magical up in your direct line, you're either a squib or a magical.

Basically:
muggle muggle muggle
wizard wizard wizard or squib
wizard squib wizard or squib
wizard muggle wizard or squib
squib muggle wizard or squib

*When I said wizard, I mean wizard or witch obviously.

Anyway, since Petunia was born from the same parents as Lily, and since Lily is a witch, that means Petunia is a squib. In the same vein, since Dudley is born from Petunia who is a squib, he should also be one – or even a wizard – but here you described his aura as grey – like Vernon – and not as blue like Petunia or the neighbour.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 12/27/2020
I like your approach with Petunia and Vernon. They are not to blame – not completely –but rather are also victims of an evil madman.
peterpetals92 chapter 73 . 12/26/2020
Please update this story
Amu4ever chapter 65 . 12/17/2020
You know, I have the feeling that at some point this story took its own life. The original objective seems to have gotten at some point, which makes it simply reading from chapter to chapter. It is good for in-between reading anyway. Incredibly creative and imagitive anyway. :-)
PugTheMagician chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
I like the internal panic from vernon, definately showed him more as someone being dragged along against his will by magic than someone genuinely malicious
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 73 . 12/13/2020
Just wondering if you are going to update this story im hooked and can wait too see what happens with frank and Alice awakening and Harry's future
TheSoundOfThunderingEngines chapter 57 . 12/12/2020
I love a batty Dumbledore, he's just to funny!
Amu4ever chapter 64 . 12/12/2020
I honestly sometimes cannot decide whether I like what happens or not. Harry has gone down some seriously dark alleys on the moral department.
Reviewer chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
This feels as though I should be listening to a trippy Beatles song. Like Licy in the Sky with Diamonds, or Strawberry Fields Forever... fuck it pass the recreational things
5,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »