Reviews for Core Threads
peteanderica chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it, more please
Austin chapter 73 . 1/8
I really liked the plot of this. Wish you would continue. That being said here are some things I didn’t like. Especially in the latest couple chapters, the story seemed to ramble. It was all descriptions of the Island or whatever project he was on, without much story. I feel like a lot of it could hav even edited down without much change to the story. Also they way that Harry was so overpowered while hilarious was hard to keep track of as we kind of lost scale. At the beginning we could tell that teaxgers were still much better than him, but he was very strong. But once he surpassed the teachers there was not much reference. I feel it would hav even better if you revealed slowly that Voldemort was also insanely strong. After he had a hundred souls there wasn’t much difference to having a million souls. I feel if you made say 1 Voldemort terrorizing multiple worlds and he had millions of souls and that’s why no one could kill him would give better reference to Harry’s true power. You also could have showed some different emotions in the characters, Harry tends to feel a lot of embarrassment and confidence, but even when he was angry I, as a reader was not able to feel how he felt. He wasn’t ever depressed, which made when he was happy feel less. In order to feel true happiness you must feel true pain. So I feel he should have felt more types of emotions.

(Sorry for the rushes review)
Guest chapter 73 . 12/31/2019
Seriously it's nearly been three years now well in a the few months to be three years that you haven't written one chapter on the story and that's a real damn shame it is a great story I have read this thing like six times in the last two years hoping for a new chapter but for the last two years not one new chapter so I'm really hoping something bad happened to you and you haven't been able to write because seriously it's like stopping in the middle of a movie and never getting to watch the ending of it very very frustrating so please for the love of God unless you're dead right more please Andys for now as always thank you for writing
omh666 chapter 73 . 12/31/2019
Noooo! Oh dear gods, I can't believe this hasn't been updated since 2017. There's so much more that can be done with this story, so many plots left open. I dearly would love to see new chapters for this story if you are at all able to write/post more.
omh666 chapter 45 . 12/28/2019
By far, this has been my fave chapter. Love the way it ended especially.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/27/2019
Y the Fuck isn't this listed as a parody (not complaining brilliant story add more plz don't stop)
devil556 chapter 70 . 12/27/2019
how about going to naruto worlf for frank longbottoms cure?
Guest chapter 48 . 12/25/2019
Harry has memory problems concerning his son, his name or his powers /
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2019
Wats with the ducks
fuck this chapter 20 . 12/23/2019
godlike abilities doesnt use ANY of them for anything useful
Kimmytrainer chapter 73 . 12/20/2019
Oh wow that was fantastic! I’m so glad I found this story. I hope you update it again soon :) thanks so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 68 . 12/17/2019
Hedwig XDDD also the goblins are freaking brilliant! And Fudge is a freaking idiot lmao Lucy too, wow that scene was amazing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 67 . 12/17/2019
Okay Lesbian Hermione is the BEST
Kimmytrainer chapter 65 . 12/17/2019
Wow that got crazy fast! The insanity of this story grows at the same rate as Harry’s magic, I swear! I love it tho :D
copet chapter 73 . 12/17/2019
OMG! I don't know how you manage to make each chapter more magical than the books! Even of the outlandish powers of Harry are explained in rational detail, it does make me laugh and feel giddy in a lot of parts of each chapter! I don't know how you do it, but I love each chapter!
5,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »