Reviews for Core Threads
smokeapound chapter 73 . 3/4/2020
hope that there may be an update soon
kittyranma chapter 23 . 2/24/2020
Hum its been niggling at my mind. I'd have loved to see you release Dudley's magic core. This new version of him being at Hogwarts would have been something else.
ProfessorPedant chapter 30 . 2/17/2020
I am enjoying the story. But you really need to research British breakfasts. Pancakes, tortillas, grits, and (cream) gravy are not standard morning fare. You may find them on rare occasion, usually at odd restaurants or in ex-pat households.

Take a look at a Full English Breakfast on the internet - eggs, bacon, toast, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, maybe kippers or black pudding/blood sausage. That is more likely at Hogwarts.

Looking forward to reading more.
Sonia25 chapter 16 . 2/12/2020
Ofcourse it has to be granger , honestly people will never get over the clutches harry has to be friends with granger and longbottom no matter what if he is dark, evil or even good and he should be in gryffindor, such annoying things spoils a good ff , can't he be friends with someone else for a change how limited imagination some people have , always granger, weaslys,lovegood and longbottom fucking annoying to read now
nullkj chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
I highly enjoyed the story. There are a few very minor mistakes here and there that are likely from quick typing but overall this was a fantastic read.

I laughed a lot and will be excitedly returning should you choose to continue your work.

Thanks for sharing!
murgel chapter 73 . 1/29/2020
A very good story which I did enjoy to read.

I'm sure you know that some of your explanatory passages might have become a tad long but nothing serious. And frankly, that is really the only critics I have. I liked the character work and the plot and smiled during the humorous passages.
Thanks for your good work.
YamiTiger chapter 52 . 1/27/2020
I loved the small twist. I had always connected wrath with death, skeletal and all, but I had not expected him to be death himself. You had me grinning like a fool lol. anyways that aside. I love the story so far, and I will continue burning through. thanks for the read
ElDaniWar chapter 73 . 1/26/2020
For all of you who love this fanfic, and are still sad because this author has not updated in 3 years. I come to tell you that the Author is active updating a Worm fanfic called Broken Adventure several times a week at

threads/broken-adventure.53999/

Enjoy it!
Ru99 chapter 1 . 1/21/2020
Just finished reading this story and loved it and I hope you continue and don't abandon it.
Dragons and Dragons chapter 66 . 1/20/2020
Okay, so this isn’t exactly important, but it bugs me. You wrote, “Said the answer was 42, and we already found out that the first 7 prime numbers equal that.”, but 1 is NOT a prime number! A prime number is a number GREATER THAN ONE divisible only by itself and one, so the first prime number is 2. This, the sum of the first 6 primes is 41 and the sum of the first seven is 58.
KittenKatt1 chapter 73 . 1/16/2020
I adore your story! I hope that you will be updating it soon. Thank you for all of your hard work!
peteanderica chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Loved it, more please
Austin chapter 73 . 1/8/2020
I really liked the plot of this. Wish you would continue. That being said here are some things I didn’t like. Especially in the latest couple chapters, the story seemed to ramble. It was all descriptions of the Island or whatever project he was on, without much story. I feel like a lot of it could hav even edited down without much change to the story. Also they way that Harry was so overpowered while hilarious was hard to keep track of as we kind of lost scale. At the beginning we could tell that teaxgers were still much better than him, but he was very strong. But once he surpassed the teachers there was not much reference. I feel it would hav even better if you revealed slowly that Voldemort was also insanely strong. After he had a hundred souls there wasn’t much difference to having a million souls. I feel if you made say 1 Voldemort terrorizing multiple worlds and he had millions of souls and that’s why no one could kill him would give better reference to Harry’s true power. You also could have showed some different emotions in the characters, Harry tends to feel a lot of embarrassment and confidence, but even when he was angry I, as a reader was not able to feel how he felt. He wasn’t ever depressed, which made when he was happy feel less. In order to feel true happiness you must feel true pain. So I feel he should have felt more types of emotions.

(Sorry for the rushes review)
Guest chapter 73 . 12/31/2019
Seriously it's nearly been three years now well in a the few months to be three years that you haven't written one chapter on the story and that's a real damn shame it is a great story I have read this thing like six times in the last two years hoping for a new chapter but for the last two years not one new chapter so I'm really hoping something bad happened to you and you haven't been able to write because seriously it's like stopping in the middle of a movie and never getting to watch the ending of it very very frustrating so please for the love of God unless you're dead right more please Andys for now as always thank you for writing
omh666 chapter 73 . 12/31/2019
Noooo! Oh dear gods, I can't believe this hasn't been updated since 2017. There's so much more that can be done with this story, so many plots left open. I dearly would love to see new chapters for this story if you are at all able to write/post more.
5,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »