Reviews for Core Threads
Kimmytrainer chapter 40 . 12/16/2019
Lmao the stones were all fake I’m dying XDDD why is Albus so cooky? It’s hilarious and I love it but WHY?
Kimmytrainer chapter 39 . 12/16/2019
Man that was fantastic! I love reading about Harry’s interactions with the goblins :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 36 . 12/16/2019
This story just gets more and more amazing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 35 . 12/16/2019
Wow that was crazy I loved it
Kimmytrainer chapter 27 . 12/15/2019
Lmao this story is so hilarious I love it all
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 12/15/2019
Omg I just realized Harry will be able to tell immediately that Neville’s wand doesn’t work for him! And he can fix that! Eep I’m so excited this story is fabulous
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 12/15/2019
Oh my god this chapter was freaking hilarious I cracked up laughing XDDD
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 12/15/2019
I’ve skipped reviewing because this is such a good read, but I realized I may as well tell you that I love this story!
Guest chapter 73 . 12/9/2019
Could use an editing pass, but there are a lot of good ideas, fun moments, and hilarious oops-magic! moments.

A decent place for it to leave off.
DragonHeart89 chapter 72 . 12/2/2019
Will there be any more updates?
Cemalidor chapter 6 . 11/28/2019
Well, talking about having ones ducks in a row...
dragonking10 chapter 73 . 11/28/2019
Update please
chrysanths chapter 30 . 11/23/2019
not really able to mess with the binding of wands to men...”

I usually love most of what I read here, but I kind of feel like the wand thing is a weird topic where it’s like you’re kind of forcing shipping in. Terry? He’s the token other male? Make him just blatantly refuse because he associates it with pain. Neville? Just do his an in entirely different way. It’s like the setup was created before you looked at his non female friends and went “okay, but this would be gay now so no”.

Let me just say, that if you had just skipped over the strange intimacy association, then it would less like you’re shipping ELEVEN YEAR OLDS. Because you write in weird hurdles for yourself.

As this is just blatantly AU in every aspect, why can’t it have been an emotional connection instead? It feels like Harry’s bonds with the males in his group are weaker because of how many times you’ve emphasized the ship teasing.

And all of that makes for a really frustrating read. It’s like the harem protagonist in an anime that loses interest in male characters. I mean, they exist, but they may as well be cardboard.
archemon123 chapter 72 . 11/22/2019
For anyone that's curious, the author is actively updating a story on Sufficient Velocity that has been going on a for a while and may be reaching its' end soon. Hopefully once that story is complete, some of his older ones will get some love. His handle there is the same as on FFN.
Cyril Kain chapter 27 . 11/16/2019
Two things. One, McGonagall pranks first years by assuming cat form for the first class. The conversation could have taken place after class. Two, McGonagall's classroom had windows and was setup like a standard, if dated classroom.
5,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »