Reviews for Core Threads
halleberry1995 chapter 73 . 2/21/2019
So brilliant i hope theres more
GenJordan chapter 73 . 2/20/2019
*wistful* Almost two years since the last update. I enjoy this story so much, I really hope that someday this story is resumed.
LoveLifeForever chapter 73 . 2/19/2019
So I know Harry had to leave his reality. And I feel like you've been hinting at this for A WHILE. Is he going to the Game of Thrones universe?

The Blood Trees (did I get that right?) Are described as white trees with red leaves. Sounds like a weirwood to me. The Island Security Force has what symbol? A Wolf's head. Harry is incredibly capable in what magical field? Construction. Is it possible that Harry is secretly the patriarch of the Stark family?

Been wanting to say all this for a long time. :)

Also you haven't updated in forever. T_T
Woyogoyo chapter 73 . 2/18/2019
I swear, good fanfics always get abandoned on a good part. Ah well, this was a fun read.
sam stewart chapter 73 . 2/17/2019
been a year since you updateded this story please do so soon ?
Ahmed Maged chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
Fuck fuck fuck fuck
Trust the bitch that left you on door steeps clever very fucking clever
Ahmed Maged chapter 8 . 2/16/2019
Wtf why does he forgive and trust them so fucking quick and easy ?! Wtf after all that has been done to him
Guest chapter 73 . 2/11/2019
Hope you update soon
jessdangerousest chapter 61 . 2/7/2019
The writing style is definitely good, but I'm still a bit disappointed in the final product. Harry reaches godmode way too easily. There's a rule I heard a while back, can't remember who said it. "If you want to give Harry Potter a lightsaber then you have to give Voldemort a deathstar". Power growth over any story is hard to space, make them too weak to begin and any success may as well be a deus ex machina, but make them too strong and the story loses any real conflict. In this case it stopped being a story and started being a "look at the cool stuff I can do, I'm basically god" about 30 chapters ago. If you want to give Harry super power like nobody has ever seen before then you can do that, but don't leave Voldemort as a shadow to be crushed with hardly a thought. give Voldemort power too. Make him an actual enemy, the battle a struggle, give the story an actual goal beyond simply "do more cool stuff". Beyond that, your writing style is good, you definitely have talent, the beginning was absolutely beautifully done when Harry was locked in his cupboard fighting the scar. I just feel like this turned into more of a fireworks show than a fanfiction.
Death Lantern chapter 71 . 2/6/2019
Snape is still in hogwarts? WTF? After he tried to murder Harry, he should be in ajkaban.
TheStoryWever chapter 25 . 1/21/2019
I'm getting King Bradley from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood vibe.
Damn, but that is one hell of a guardian.
Sucks to be an invader of minds now a days.
Argentum Caleo chapter 73 . 1/21/2019
been reading this from around the beginning I fell in love with it then, reread it... and I still love it! please I hope this great piece of literature isn't abandoned... I also hope everything in your your life is chugging along okay, you've been gone for awhile now. I hope it's because you're so busy either having fun or great job opportunities! I wish you the best of luck and hopefully one day you'll come back and continue this or create an even better masterful piece of art!Argentum Caleo
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
this is a disappointment
RHJunior chapter 42 . 1/14/2019
I expected Snape to invade Harry's brain and get mauled by a horde of fanged fuzzy ducklings.

This was funnier.
RHJunior chapter 30 . 1/14/2019
Quit picking on Ron. It's old, it's tired,, it's lazy me-to fanon, it's based on NOTHING HE'S LIKE OR DID and it's not getting any more entertaining.
5,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »