Reviews for Core Threads
Jestersky98 chapter 62 . 8/21
I don't really like him not wanting to know more than what he already does, it feels like a plot device more than anything for him to have to ask wisdom for info 24/7
apocolypse101 chapter 73 . 8/16
I really adore this story and I hope that it updates again eventually.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 56 . 8/15
ARGH!

I know this 'fic is long completed, and highly unlikely to be updated or corrected.
But I really need to comment:

A skeleton DOES NOT have a scull

A scull is a rowing/steering OAR
a SKULL is the bone thing you used to keep your brains in.

.every. .time. the author refers to his skeleton having a scull, I see a bag-o-bones being hit by an angry fisherman!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 3 . 8/13
Where Were the spelling,
when Hinges become Henges,
While Wile winds around itself

and british Notes become Bills? (but only sometimes!)
and a very english family eats... Jerky? Might as well have them consume Kimchi, it is more likely!

The story is still very good, superb even.
But the spelling, grammar and britpicking is declining in quality.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 2 . 8/13
See!
Arthur Weasley was RIGHT to think that a Rubber Duck was something special!
Idksure chapter 73 . 8/8
Hey theaceoffire, i'm currently writing a new fanfic. A HP/Marvel crossover and i'm in love with the magic system you've made in core threads. Frankly, i don't know if i'll ever even publish it on any website but I thought best to get permission first. I was hoping you'd allow me to use the magic system in core threads in my new fanfic with acknowledgement of course. Hoping to hear back soon, anytime is fine truthfully.

Take care
yrlastin chapter 73 . 8/3
Great soo far. Please return to this
moodysavage chapter 48 . 7/20
Really liking this story. Don't like the turn this part has taken though when he is spending money like Mr. Moneybags. Houses, clothes, all debt, businesses, stipends, schooling... it's really too much and throws off the dynamics of the relationships.

With his friends at school it's more balanced... they help research and hang out... Harry is way above them in power but he doesn't take the place as a superior. But now with the vassel family, Luna and the Wesley family... way too much. It wasn't needed to pay all their education... especially if they just lost their worth 2 weeks ago. Help them keep their businesses and money... don't be the bank of Harry... they are all now in debt to Harry. The instant 'you're family now' doesn't fit. Like he's the king and tgey are all dependents.

You've done a really good job of relationship building so far but this was really a money misstep. I hope you continue to write and develop your writing because you have great flow in your storyline, character interaction and story development.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee2 chapter 73 . 7/19
It’s been so long
Since THIS DAMN STORY WAS UPDATED PLEASE BRO I WANT MORE CORE THREADS
Jumpy85Plays chapter 22 . 7/10
This is a crack Dumbledore isn't it... I LIKE IT
Pteaset chapter 2 . 7/2
How much I love the story
I feel like there’s a bit of a disconnect on how much space 7 feet cubed is, cause it’s really not that much
Have a Little Feith chapter 73 . 6/28
I just got finished rereading this, and man has it been a while since you last updated this. It's been 3 years and a bit. Are you still alive? This was a good read, so it would be a real shame if you were dead. I probably don't have to state how much I enjoyed it after having said it was a good read, right? Anyways, if you're still alive, good luck with the next chapter. Oh, and the reason you probably don't see 40 more views on the story is because I downloaded this as an ebook, at one point.
I’ve never really understood hand-waving the horcrux in Harry’s head away. Practically, it’s a one-time get-our-of-death free card, how often do you get a gift wrapped plot device that will allow your hero to literally die due to some failure and still be able to come back for the final climactic battle. What better darkest moment before the dawn could you ask for?
Rodgie chapter 73 . 6/24
Hope you update soon, really enjoy reading fhis story and curious to see where the story will go.
5,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »