Reviews for Core Threads
Aire5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Great first chapter n.n
serialkeller chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Great stuff, loved the way the space expansion happened haha
messhnhs chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I like it so far. Keep writing.
serialkeller chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Great stuff, although the duck tangent there was a bit weird lol. Can't wait for more _
917brat chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
this is so interesting but I can't help but wonder how old is Harry in this he has got to be young but at the same time older then four or five (at my guess at least)
autumngold chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Nice how Vernon blames Harry and his magic for his own actions. Was Voldemort really possessing him, or is that just an excuse? Thank you for your excellent new chapters! Can't wait for more!
ViolatedMonkey chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Wow so the dursleys are not evil just scared people. Why am i loving this fic more and more with every chapter please continue.
917brat chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
wow this is amazing so if it Voldemort, or at least the soul pieces, fault that Harry is getting abused in this story? Yes his family doesn't like he, even hate him in fact, but they or Vernon wouldn't be hitting him if not for the soul piece right? Oh man this is so good and different I can't wait for more of this please keep it up and update again soon because I would really love to read more of it; it is just that addicting and interesting.
serialkeller chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Great stuff, loving this _
serialkeller chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Great chapter, getting his shit together _
Jokuns chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Awesome chapter, you have started well, make sure you don't end up like some with great ideas who end up ruining it
326355757287 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
It's interesting. Just please don't make it a Dumbledore!bashing fic.
serialkeller chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Great stuff and that black cloud that appeared is voldie's memories I'd assume. Looking forward to more. Wondering what age he is at this point. Update again soon!
autumngold chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Very interesting story! I find it so sad that Harry is sitting there, abused and forgotten in his cupboard. Thank goodness his magic is helping him heal himself. I just wonder, since Harry has killed the horcurx, if the prophesy is even valid anymore? Wonderful story! Can't wait to find out how else Harry will be able to change and grow!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 2 . 2/23/2014