Reviews for Core Threads
Rivenspree chapter 73 . 7/13/2023
I would very much like it if the author could continue this story…..this story is beyond anything I have read in the past few years and very very connecting, intriguing, interesting and many more things.
Would love for the author to continue this again
rigger42 chapter 12 . 7/10/2023
Hopefully he had actually responded instead of assaulting random wildlife
rigger42 chapter 3 . 7/10/2023
Wrapping Dudley in jam. Lol. He's so wonderfully practical and methodical. Is the residue from Tom mostly destroyed and that bit he encased is all that was left? I wonder if we'll see the puddle grow and he's mostly shoved things back but not sealed it off.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 7/10/2023
I'm not sure if I read this ages ago or it was the but it's a great, heartbreaking chapter. I kept waiting for a jump scare. But I'm also looking at the chapter...looking at the genre...chapter...genre...

Okay, this is NOT the typical setup for Humor. Lol.
Guest chapter 73 . 7/1/2023
I have to say I love your story Wish to god you'd put him in A couple of more chapters But love gets in the way person and I think this story is just good as if not a little bit better than harry Crow Enter the end I wish you would write a few more chapters Harry interacting with a couple of others of themselves I guess would be quite Harry interacting with a couple of others of themselves I guess would be quite interesting the marvel universe or Buffy the vampire slayer or SG 1 Have you could take it just about anywhere But that is not for me to say as the reader I'm just a long for the journey But as always riding please right more
juubinaru chapter 73 . 6/27/2023
Hi will you be picking this up again or is it abandoned?
ggiirrllyy123 chapter 42 . 6/27/2023
I thought he told Minerva about the evil baby. When she met him to take him to diagon alley?
Guest chapter 73 . 6/25/2023
Hello. I like your work so much. I hope you will update it soon.
LongSongSilver chapter 8 . 6/21/2023
it's a rare novel that goes this route with the Dursley's.

I can honestly say it's an interesting twist that I'm looking forward to see how it all plays out.
GuyGamer chapter 57 . 6/18/2023
Reduced artistry in muggles? There is something very wrong with this universe
bluedragon of the 13 chapter 73 . 6/15/2023
Kinda sad there isn't a proper ending, but it's still a wonderful reread.
GuyGamer chapter 22 . 6/15/2023
The hell happened to dumbledore
MoinLeute chapter 12 . 6/12/2023
Jim the Wise, he knows that Geese are evil
Sargon Dorsai chapter 73 . 6/8/2023
After rereading this for the who knows how many times now, I still love it. It's delightful, fun, and a unique look at the way magic works in the HP universe. I've also seen parallels to this being used in He Who Fights With Monsters, which makes me curious if that author was inspired by this story.

Anyway, thank you again for a delightful, wonderful story! I only wish there were more.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2023
This inner world stuff is boring
6,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »