Reviews for Core Threads
update ples
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
intriguing first chapter.
reddir chapter 73 . 6/10/2020
This has been very enjoyable to read. The constant positivity and humor have made my days better. Thank you.
reddir chapter 10 . 6/7/2020
This story so far has been helpful to me in healing the darkness in my own thoughts and feelings about some of the canon stuff. Thank you.
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 18 . 6/6/2020
And please no harem, those stuff are horribly. . . awful. Ugh~ DX
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 15 . 6/6/2020
Please tell me this isn't going to be a Harry/Hermione because seriously, that'd be freakishly weird. XD
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 11 . 6/6/2020
Wait, how exactly tall is Harry right now? It didn't really tell specific height and just said a 'tall 8-year old boy'.
Mr.Almond Brown chapter 6 . 6/6/2020
Oh Gawd! This is adorable! Hahaha! Imagine Avengers but their ducks with their costumes! XD
hobbes319 chapter 8 . 6/5/2020
i’m a bit confused that harry is so quick to forgive them
RSegovia chapter 72 . 6/2/2020
Second time I've read this, and it's just as awesome! Yeah, it does feel like the Dursleys were dropped at some point and never mentioned again, and I would like to see more of what happens to Rose. Drake island kind of took over the story, maybe. Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope there's more someday!
Jerm069 chapter 73 . 5/28/2020
This story is amazing. I am going to read your profile to see if you are still active. If you are, I might be willing to sponsor more of this story to be written if you are interested. Amazing work. Really.
zeroi00000000 chapter 72 . 5/27/2020
Didn't Tonks and Harry already meet at Gringrots?
Or was that in Rose's reality?
Girrlkitty chapter 73 . 5/27/2020
I just found this again and re-read it, and I have to say, it's still just as fantastic as it was when I first read it years ago! I ADORE how although it gets progressively more insane, all of the crazy has a logical progression and purpose - we get to see Harry stumbling into the crack!fic and all the weirdness that goes with it, and it makes perfect sense. At this point, I assume you've probably moved on to other things, but I just wanted to shoot you a note that even years after you last touched it, this story is still making people laugh out loud at some of the amazing moments and situations. You crafted an incredible world here, with well-developed and interesting characters, and I wanted to thank you for sharing it with us!
kenxdgryt chapter 73 . 5/26/2020
i hope its still ongoing mn
5,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »