Reviews for Five Times the Doctor didn't find out that Rose Tyler was a Time Lady
I've read this so many times. I love it so much.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/7
I really enjoyed this story. I can understand Rose's concern and not wanting to give Ten false hope about being a Time Lady. If she had told Ten earlier, then perhaps the thing with the Master would have been different.
Fabro de Verbis chapter 2 . 4/15
This was really good! Definitely a fav.
alechrnol chapter 1 . 2/18
I have read many stories on fan fiction. I have enjoyed and reviewed many stories on fan fiction. There has been no other story on fanfiction that I have read and reread as much as this one. It is truly a fantastic piece of literature and thank you so much for posting it. It seems you really get the characters. Good job and thank you.
i really enjoyed chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
this was so interesting to read!1 i just loved it! thank you!
Devoglio S chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Awwww! This is one of the coolest "Rose becomes a Time Lady" fanfics that I've seen. It was fluffy, but well-balanced and plausible. May or may not have laughed out loud and/or squealed a few times (ya, ok I did). Really well done. Thank you for sharing/writing this. :-)
Mimosa Evans chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You have no idea how much I enjoyed this. Absolutely incredible! It was so sweet and touching and the storyline... all perfect. I really loved it and you did an excellent job.

Suggestion maybe? You should definitely write another sequel where the Master comes looking for her. ;)

Brilliant job... it was so incredibly fantastic! :D
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Nice story, but the times seemed a little run out and confusing to me. Maybe not quite as close to a reveal as I was thinking. Anyways, beyond that, good fic, no big errors anywhere.
Perks of Being a Whovian chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This story deserves so many more reviews! Seriously, it was absolutely beautiful (and I have recommended it to many a friend...). So many emotions. All the emotions.
Myusernameisoriginal chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS PERFECTION! I demand that BBC rewrite the ending of Rose and Ten like this! Once again, you are amazing at capturing their character. It felt like an actual episode! I will not hesitate to read that sequel! Stay amazing!
literalstarlight chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awwww :3
Miranda Holmes chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Please continue, lovely story. 吃:
PrincessNhymoe chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love that you made Rose a Time lady so that they are together in the end. Are you thinking about a sequel or maybe more Doctor/Rose stories? Great writing style, by the way!