Reviews for Naruto - Kitsune Of The Fist
CORRUPTION chapter 1 . 8/16
I WISH I HAD THIS MUCH COMMENTS OF THIS SORT, CAUSE ALL I SEE IS WHINEY LITTLE BITCH'S ACTING AS IF THAY ARE STUBBON STOOL PUSHERS THAT WILL NOT FACE SUCH POTIANTIAL. I MIGHT NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS, HOWEVER YOU PRONOUNCE THE NAME AGIAN OF THE GIVEN FANFIC, AND ITS POTIANTIAL IN IT BUT FOR THOSE THAT DENY THIS TYPE OF WORK, YOU ARE ALL BLIND. AT LEAST THE AUTHOR HAS MORE SENSE THEN ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE GIVEN THIS AUTHOR A BAD REP.
DIVINUM EST OPUS SADARE DOLOREM!
Bluemew22 chapter 1 . 8/17
Filthy fucking Kishimoto lover.
Moon chapter 5 . 8/14
HaHahAha ... my God you worst to do that and Naruto turn into gary stu
Concerned reader chapter 6 . 8/3
How severe is your autism? I think you should have been put down for the good of the gene pool. It's a shame your mother died before she could put you out of your misery.
You suck
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 7/31
Bro, why would you bash Kushina? Is there even a reason as to why she's alive? Or you just like bashing people? I don't see how people don't like her, she's just so lovable. Oh well.

Didn't really enjoy the story for that matter. There was literally no plot whatsoever. Your just trying to make Naruto god-like.

You say all these horrible things happened to Naruto, so why isn't the Sandaime getting bashed? (not saying I would like to see him bashed) He's practically letting Naruto getting abused so he's just as bad. C'mon Hiruzen is THE Hokage, and he's letting some measly civilians push him around. Get real and make it believable. And please tell me why Mikoto is alive if you're just going to bash her?! FUCK!

What I don't get about stories like these is: How come he doesnt just leave the village? I mean fuck, no one wants him alive anyway. The only people who would care are Danzo and the Sandaime, the latter more stressful seeing as how Naruto isn't a mindless drone.

Good luck, sadly I did not enjoy your story and wont be continuing for that matter.
Hey Narutard how about you Flaming Other people's stories.

Dumb Narutard
I'm sorry but I went ahead and read the entire thing. I just got curious as to what you'd consider badass in the world of Naruto. Or your version of Naruto however. It's all so corny and so FANFIC-like (yet obviously posed to be taken seriously) that I can't help but laugh. I was expecting something truly professional considering how high your standards seemed to be. But you're just like every other averagefrustrated fanboy who decided to write fanfiction. You're so polite in your author's notes yet so insecure about writing. Yet eager to please people. Typical cry for attention.
I saw your flame in a mlp section of all thigs, followed you, glimpsed your bio, read the reviews, read the first chapter and all I want to say is this. How the fuck do you know so much about Naruto? It's seriously baffling. I personally don't watch anime btw but from all these terms uou described and the attention to detail you actualy seem like a fanboy in denial. You kinda remind me of a homosexual with internalized homoohobia. Dude just like what you like and don't push your agendas or issues onto other people. Whether you're a dick loving dick that's okay.
crazymel2008 chapter 6 . 7/22
So you DESPISE Kishimoto but you use one of his characters he made in your fic. You do know that if Kishimoto didn't make Naruto you wouldn't have this story. And you DESPISE the whole cannon thing which makes me relize that you didn't get the pairing you wanted at the end but whatever. And what is with the whole Wal-Mart issue anyways? no one cares about your issue with Wal-Mart. bye
Tremor230 chapter 1 . 7/17
To be honest, I haven't even give a mere look at this.
But I needed to Open it so to leave a review.
So let's start...
I think you have somehow gained The idea that I would give a damn about What You think of my stories, and frankly, I don't actually care about you OR what you think.
Just by reading your Bio I understood that I can easily ignore your very Existence...I am only saddened by the fact that I had to get One of my stories get "dirtied" by you to even register your presence here.
I WILL keep writing my "stupid" stories by the way, because I happen to like what I put online, and apparently few others do too surprisingly.
Have a nice day, because ai certainly will.
;)
You Spineless Bitch. Dont go Flaming other Stories.
You are just a Bitch in sheep clothing
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 1 . 6/29
Still working on it and too those biting back at me, fuck you too. *Shrugs* I really don't care what you think just like you don't need to care what I think.
MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 6/28
I actually feel sorry for getting mad at you. After reading the reviews...eesh, I pity you. I'm actually going to support you in TRYING to get some good reviews. *pats your head* Be the little engine that could! After all, Kishimoto made a world so people like you can do whatever you want! Enjoy!

Your Mistress.