Reviews for Naruto - Kitsune Of The Fist
Your story sux
Your story sucks bro
...damn bro...you have a problem, you can tell us if you want to in your profile.
Also why you always reply 'kishimoto lover' to nearly any fanfic of naruto? just curious.
I saw your story on Argos29.. Look at Get What Deserve V3 review section...

Argos29 delete every constructive review like a Bitch., but the sad part is that you do the same.

You and him are no different
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 4/8
Wow what a great story I can't wait to see some more chapters uploaded and hopefully that will be soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hetero loving shithead
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
"Another Kishimoto cock sucker, you screw off as well."
You wrote this under "Perfect Shinobi" by mellra. Why don't YOU go fuck yourself asshole.
Nameless chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
There are dozens of reasons why I will not comment on this garbage logged on. I do not want to see you polluting my inbox.

You're the most hypocritical and pathetic being that I've seen in my life. You complain of the canon of a series, when you claim your proposal with hype and platinum is even worse than any other Gary Stu work. Everyone hates that kind of character, those who do not develop throughout the course of the narrative, which remain still a few pieces of tables without most remotely similar to a personality. All such fantasies that both you love and what you want to write would not even five minutes with professional critics in the field. Essentially, because you have not the tiniest idea how to create a pleasant character, only a jerk with divine powers and a huge harem to fill your insecurities condemned surely have to be with a woman.

Although with your anger control issues, surely you could not even talk to a girl without abruptly losing your mind.

The most pathetic is how you try to insult every person who writes something different from what you like, idiotically imagining that they are going to stop writing just because a mentally challenged coward insulted them.

I will not insult you in the same way you did it with me million of times, trying to discourage me.

I'm not going to wish you death, because it is a way of exposing infantilism.

I'll just say you're a pathetic being.

And if this review disappears, you will prove that everything I said was nothing but the simple truth

In short—you delete this and I won.
Chris Uzumaki-sensei chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I thought I review your story since you reviewed mine I never had anyone read all the way to chapter 22 and then complain about it wasn't good. Looking at your reviews I don't even need to say anything negative the other Authors done quite enough truth telling on your story and of your poor imagination . I haven't read one good thing about your story only that it seems numerous people have the same negative thoughts about you. Continue your story I look forward to reading your reviews from other authors.

A
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Non story chapters are against the rules and liable for reporting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hey. Go kill yourself. Seriously. No one who reads the bullshit that you write would be sad or regret to see that happen. You are a piece of shit hypocrite that should never have been born. From the very depths of my heart I hope you fail at everything you do and be driven to kill yourself. You're so pathetic you don't deserve to die in any grand or brutal way. Just do the world a favor and go grab a razor, slit your wrists and disappear. This place would be a happier place without you.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
You know you're the perfect example of "go fuck yourself". Half of your reviews are people who got bad wording (I refuse to call them flame because flames make more sense than that) from you because you're a close-minded asshole who's full of himself. I'm guessing that they didn't heard about you until you bash them. So guess what? You just fuck yourself. How does that feel?

Oh, I know I'm doing this as guest because I don't want your name tainted my mailbox.
ShahLOL chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Hmm are you dead over there? I heard you hate writer who didn't updated their story...I guest you are no better eh...Hehehh
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
You seem to have a lot of negative energy...but Jesus loves you.
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Okay the Guests make me want to laugh, especially for saying WHAT your saying and yet hiding like little cowards.

I'll figure out what I'm going to do with this story all the while laughing at your idiocies.

To the people who like it,

I don't know what I'm going to do. Life's a bitch you know? I'll probably put it up for adoption but I'll have some requirements for that.

Hater Guests - Go fuck yourselves.