Reviews for Like a Fairy Tail
kyugan chapter 1 . 6/19
So is Nagato's real body concealed somewhere inside Konoha along with Konan?
I'm going to assume Obitobi was the masked man and for whatever reason Kabuto didn't team up with him...or maybe he did but things went pear shaped forcing him to side with Konoha?
ThaHufflepuffYoshi chapter 1 . 6/8
Oi! Update, will ya?
Link0011 chapter 1 . 6/5
Hope to see an update soon!
PiMPNaRuTo chapter 1 . 4/24
Wow, the sheer length of this pilot is amazing. This is definitely a very promising addition for this crossover section.

Now, normally, I don't really like when other characters beside Naruto crosses over into the other world, but you've managed to bring over the whole remaining village of Konoha, and I'm completely stoked. Pain as Naruto's personal guard? Can't wait to see how that plays out. I'm also very interested to see what caused the four of them to collaborate and seal away the village.

I really like the way that you've set up everything. The exposition and introductions of everything and specifically, Naruto, were dealt with very nicely. The back-stories weren't embellished with angst or bashing of any kind, and the timing and flow of interaction and dialogue both are really well done. You were also pretty spot on for each of the characters, and given the right circumstances, I can definitely see Naruto and Pain interacting in the way that they do.

I like that you've still left Naruto as a bit of a mystery to Erza and co (and thus to the reader, in regards to power levels). If you don't mind me asking, how old would Naruto be right now?

Never read a cross where they brought the entirety of Konoha over, can't wait to see what you have planned for them in the FT world. Actually, I can't wait to see how everything plays out.

Really looking forward to your next update. Great job!
ObsidianHeart1772 chapter 1 . 4/17
Please update this story ASAP! I really enjoy the setting and I would love to see more.
more it greatest
MusingAIR chapter 1 . 1/16
So update this is actually quite good and really entertaining!
black shadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
that...was...AMAZINGE! can't wait to see the next chap keep up the good work
kraken5 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Fairy Tail and Naruto are two of the best animus ever made. There are so many stories that feature Naruto falling into Fairy Tail, but never have I seen someone pull off moving so much of the cast into another world so smoothly. Considering your other crossover works I shouldn't be surprised. Souls and Swords, despite it's inactive status is one of my all-time favorites. I haven't yet read Silver Shinobi, but it is next on my list. Anyway Good luck with your writing, and I look forward to seeing this Masterpiece reach it's true potential. And I've read stories by Third Fang, Writer-With-No-Name, and gabriel blessing. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about when I call something a Masterpiece
ChipEnDale chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Omg when is the next chapter! You must update soon it's November now.
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
O dear sweet God I hope you continue this.
BloodySkies3550 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
it's November already! when are you going to update the next chapter?!
PirateQueen890 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So good!
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Cool story! Are you going to integrate the Konoha 12/9 into it? Love it! Keep up the good work!
P.S. When in the Naruto timeline is this?
Paradox009 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Hope you continue writing this...its very good