Reviews for Like a Fairy Tail
This is an amazing story, I can't wait to read more, I love how you accurately potraiyed each character. I do have a few questions though, with there be any other Naruto cannon characters such as Team Guy or Team 10? or will they be mentioned as the plot continues. I haven't been able to read any of your other stories but I will once given a chance
Abdol chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Hi excellent story. When is the next update? Very few good stories like yours out there. Include the bijju and the konoha shinobi in the story and explain how they came to seal themselves and backstory to naruto becoming hokage.
Tobi 0 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Great writing. Impeccable grammar as far as I could see. A very interesting plot with some of my favorite characters.
Madara... Pein...
Naruto...
Other possible characters like Kakashi, Rock Lee, Maito Gai...
Please find some time to write maybe 30 minutes a day or something cause this story is thirsty for an update.I implore you, continue. Character match ups, alliances with guilds, political tomfuckery, pairing havoc... gonna get some serious debates there. You've got an amazing story here and with over his two years to develop your writing this is gonna be EPIC.
(つヮ)つ Peace. ヽノ PS. You've got my Favorite and Follow. Tobi out.
Nariem chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Please man you gotta update this!
anbu31uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
fullmetal1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Hi, excellent and very well written story. When are you going to update it? Add the rest of the rookie 9 and team guy and the other sensei and tsunade and jiraiya if you can also. Really enjoyed reading your story and I have read alot of fanfiction and can honestly say there isn't another like it out there.
rosie.com chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Will you continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
...Dude 21,520 words in one chapter...and all of it was good...PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Nathaniel999 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I loved this. Well done, I want to see where this goes!
Sly the Coon Cooper chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I just have to mention it, but isn't that poem about the "sleeping forest" from Air Gear?
PAVeY14 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Ohhhh, this is new! I like it! I like the way you made Naruto in your story. He's awesome in it. So pretty please update the story! From what I just saw on the story info you haven't updated the story for a year. So update, update, update~
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Update update update update update update update u
Regan chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Oh man I wish this was continued. I really got into it and start enjoying the story, but alas, you haven't updated since 2014. :( Tragic.
TomasDark chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Epic!
gandalf da black chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This chapter was awesome. I loved it and I really liked the argue between pein, kabuto, and madara.