Reviews for Like a Fairy Tail
Nariem chapter 1 . 8/16
Please man you gotta update this!
anbu31uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10
fullmetal1 chapter 1 . 6/23
Hi, excellent and very well written story. When are you going to update it? Add the rest of the rookie 9 and team guy and the other sensei and tsunade and jiraiya if you can also. Really enjoyed reading your story and I have read alot of fanfiction and can honestly say there isn't another like it out there.
rosie.com chapter 1 . 4/26
Will you continue?
...Dude 21,520 words in one chapter...and all of it was good...PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
Nathaniel999 chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved this. Well done, I want to see where this goes!
Sly the Coon Cooper chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I just have to mention it, but isn't that poem about the "sleeping forest" from Air Gear?
PAVeY14 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Ohhhh, this is new! I like it! I like the way you made Naruto in your story. He's awesome in it. So pretty please update the story! From what I just saw on the story info you haven't updated the story for a year. So update, update, update~
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Update update update update update update update u
Regan chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Oh man I wish this was continued. I really got into it and start enjoying the story, but alas, you haven't updated since 2014. :( Tragic.
TomasDark chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Epic!
gandalf da black chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This chapter was awesome. I loved it and I really liked the argue between pein, kabuto, and madara.
Theillustiouspoet chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
I loved this chapter, everything about it. it was amazing keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of it. so please update.
Clemist chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Just one chapter so far and i'm already in love with this story! Please update.
It's always sad when the stories with the most potential are abandoned by their author.
Thorspants chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I really like this this story having the basis of Konoha being in stasis. It's really cool! Your writing style and grammar are both very good. I also feel that you captured the character's personalities extraordinarily well. I hope you continue because I really love this story! It's awesome! Kudos.