Reviews for An Interesting Problem
Guest chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
...bit ooc.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
sherry, sherry, quite contrary.
Faye chapter 33 . 9/8/2016
*squeal*
Guest chapter 33 . 9/5/2016
So excited to see an update! Excellent chapter, Rowlesden really is evil!
JOH1 chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
Very excited to see an update! I ended up rereading the whole story to refresh my memory and now remember how much I enjoyed it. Excellent chapter, hope it's time to squash the spider!
Dorano1 chapter 33 . 9/4/2016
GOD DAMNIT, HOW DOES HE DO THAT? THE FUCKER!

I really, really hate Rowlesden.
zstartheatre chapter 32 . 5/24/2015
Thank you. So nice to see an update. Its brilliant.
J.Doodle221B chapter 32 . 5/24/2015
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! When I saw you'd updated I did a freakish squeal and my Mum gave me a look because I was that happy! I hope Rowlesden burns in hell too, Lacey. I'm also on edge as I suspect she shot the psychopath. I am absolutly ecstatic and I cannot wait until your next update!
ToscaThorCat chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Knew it. And "In the Hall of The Mountain King" is one of my all time favorite songs. I listen to it all the time! You have excellent taste in music!
Thanangst chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
Fascinating and wonderfully written chapter! Love this!
Dorano1 chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
Nope. Nuh-uh. No. Nope. Nope. Nope. No no no, no, no, NO.
HELL NO!
I'm going to kill Rowlesden (assuming that's him at the end of the chapter, if it's Irene I'll have to apologize...)
J.Doodle221B chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
This story is just so amazing! You can't leave me there! Sherlock's emotions are coming acroos beautifully and the part when he was in bed just had me on edge. Lacey would be a very dangerous enemy. I can't wait for the next chapter, I need to know what happens!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 30 . 2/26/2015
Oh my goodness Im hooked! Totally hooked! Love this story I really do, so well written, you've captured the characters really well. DK
Tishbing chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
This is an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading! Loved it
Guest chapter 30 . 2/16/2015
Love this story. Its brilliant. Cant wait for the next chapter.