Reviews for An Interesting Problem
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 30 . 2/26
Oh my goodness Im hooked! Totally hooked! Love this story I really do, so well written, you've captured the characters really well. DK
Tishbing chapter 30 . 2/19
This is an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading! Loved it
Love this story. Its brilliant. Cant wait for the next chapter.
JOH1 chapter 30 . 2/17
Really enjoying your story! Love your Mycroft
3star chapter 30 . 2/17
I have missed this story. Thanks for the update!
Rachelea chapter 24 . 2/17
Ah, yes, who else but the Phantom? Totally saw that coming. I love the blending of the characters too...I've never been able to decide if I could do justice to them in fanfiction...
Wondered how long it would take Irene and John to show up.
Rachelea chapter 19 . 2/17
Very interesting (and original) story. Also, you keep quoting things I recognize. Love 'A Little Princess'.
Thanangst chapter 29 . 1/9
Oh, boy, this is good! So glad to see the update, and hope you're feeling well now. Take care, and write when you can; we'll be waiting!
Linn chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Ура! Автор вернулся! Спасибо.
Thatemilygirl chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
I'm so sorry to hear you were sick! I figured something like that had to have happened since there was such a gap between postings. I'm glad Sherlock got back safe and sound, but nof I'm worried about Jamie and Lacey! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you continue to feel better :)
eohippus chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
Just wanting to let you know how much I adore your story (and especially this chapter...). Its always a pleasure to see a new chapter, and Im still dying to know what Rowlesdens plans are.
Shinaria chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
That last line sounded almost like an ending. I sure hope not! D: I love this story very much. Can't wait for more! I wonder what Rowlesden is up to...
Raeya chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
Glad Sherlock seems more alright. Feel a bit sorry for Mycroft though. Worrying himself sick.
Lady Juse chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
John just should of texted TMI to Irene.

Also, I know that Sherlock needed something like this; but didn't he realize how much of a worry he would cause? For a short while; I thought Irene was playing the side that payed her and Rowlesden had the bigger cheque!
Kaci chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
Poor Sherlock, but I like your Mycroft. Glad to see Mrs. Hudson. This chapter is really interesting. Now we have Rowlesden back in the mix.