Reviews for An Interesting Problem
zstartheatre chapter 32 . 5/24
Thank you. So nice to see an update. Its brilliant.
J.Doodle221B chapter 32 . 5/24
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! When I saw you'd updated I did a freakish squeal and my Mum gave me a look because I was that happy! I hope Rowlesden burns in hell too, Lacey. I'm also on edge as I suspect she shot the psychopath. I am absolutly ecstatic and I cannot wait until your next update!
ToscaThorCat chapter 24 . 5/15
Knew it. And "In the Hall of The Mountain King" is one of my all time favorite songs. I listen to it all the time! You have excellent taste in music!
Thanangst chapter 31 . 4/11
Fascinating and wonderfully written chapter! Love this!
Dorano1 chapter 31 . 4/6
Nope. Nuh-uh. No. Nope. Nope. Nope. No no no, no, no, NO.
HELL NO!
I'm going to kill Rowlesden (assuming that's him at the end of the chapter, if it's Irene I'll have to apologize...)
J.Doodle221B chapter 31 . 4/6
This story is just so amazing! You can't leave me there! Sherlock's emotions are coming acroos beautifully and the part when he was in bed just had me on edge. Lacey would be a very dangerous enemy. I can't wait for the next chapter, I need to know what happens!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 30 . 2/26
Oh my goodness Im hooked! Totally hooked! Love this story I really do, so well written, you've captured the characters really well. DK
Tishbing chapter 30 . 2/19
This is an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading! Loved it
Love this story. Its brilliant. Cant wait for the next chapter.
JOH1 chapter 30 . 2/17
Really enjoying your story! Love your Mycroft
3star chapter 30 . 2/17
I have missed this story. Thanks for the update!
Rachelea chapter 24 . 2/17
Ah, yes, who else but the Phantom? Totally saw that coming. I love the blending of the characters too...I've never been able to decide if I could do justice to them in fanfiction...
Wondered how long it would take Irene and John to show up.
Rachelea chapter 19 . 2/17
Very interesting (and original) story. Also, you keep quoting things I recognize. Love 'A Little Princess'.
Thanangst chapter 29 . 1/9
Oh, boy, this is good! So glad to see the update, and hope you're feeling well now. Take care, and write when you can; we'll be waiting!
Linn chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Ура! Автор вернулся! Спасибо.