Reviews for Enchantress
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/15
It has to be Damon since he has been gone for awhile."quiet down Klaus". I gather the other squirrel munchers will not be bothering Bella anymore after Nik and Elijah payed them a visit. Wonder what fairy boy and Elena have planned?
andrewpine chapter 17 . 5/15
Bella is way to kind hearted,she needs to kill Eddie when she finds him and finally do something about Elena also she has given her too many chances already.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 5/15
Yes let the fun be fun listening to the idiots.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 5/15
C the idiot child is having a hissy fit because his blood bag has moved looking forward to her kicking his ass.I really do hope she doesn't let them back in her life now that she has finally found happiness.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/15
Why not just spell her to be nicer? we all know that spell won't last and she will be back to being her bitchy I can bet that Stefan will still try to kick Nic once he is released since he is an idiot somewhat like doucheward who SM modeled him after
andrewpine chapter 13 . 5/15
When is she finally reach her last straw with that bitch and send her to the seventh level of Hell along with the Salvatore boys? I am fairly certain that if I were staggered and stuck in a coffin for nine hundred years I would be extremely Finn and Sage are mates how was she able to be away from him without being in so much pain ?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 5/15
We know she will be back,she has to kick some squirrel munchers exit music.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/15
I suppose Esther will try to use Elena somehow to get at Nik and the rest of her children and Bella will come to the she still going to teach witchy and Barbie a lesson about minding their own business?
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/15
Well won't they all be surprised when their plan fails once again .Will Bella kill Katherine now just for making her mad?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/14
it's pissed OFF not OF .still don't know why she put up with Elena's crap. looking forward to her meeting with the the squirrel munchers should be 't the oldest Mikaelson sibling a female by the name of Freya if I remember right? Nik needs a friend like her to get him to lighten up some.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/14
Maybe Bella could use her magic so whenever Elena was a bitch towards her or others her hair would turn bright green and a tail would appear or maybe she should put a spell on her that when she starts to get bitchy she starts barking like the dog she is.
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 4/13
jasper and Bella chapter 24 . 2/11
12 day this month because it is the 11/02/2018
B4bidden chapter 24 . 1/22
absolutely love this story so different from others ive read
Zeus 007 chapter 24 . 11/21/2017
I loved your work, nice story. Miss enchantress.