Reviews for Potion's
luisperez1505 chapter 6 . 3/1
por favor continualo pls :D
TailsRKO45 chapter 6 . 2/7
Please continue I'm excited for the rest!
ThomasHerennius chapter 1 . 1/8
No! Why Wendy!? She's too young!
sophia chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
This was cool I think u shouled do a sad natsu x wendy story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
la quite
zorro99 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
When can we expect an update for this?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Who's the next lady gonna be?
RXO chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
The only real problem with this chapter is that Natsu burned Levy's clothes, yet you have one minor line saying she was picking them up. Other than that, there are a couple of potential plot holes that I hope you clear up in the next chapter. What exactly did Mira tell Cana? Would Cana buy the story that Mira gave Natsu the potion? And does anyone other than Kinana know that Wendy was the one to take Natsu home? That will likely cause questions later on.
I'm curious about what will happen when Erza finds out what happened at Lucy's apartment, along with what Mira will tell her. Also, has Wendy just been sleeping, and if so what will she do when she wakes up?
For a story that distinguishes itself by its detailed and controversial lemon scenes, you've done a good job of putting together a compelling, dramatic plot, and I hope that you update soon.
guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Update?
Iliketopee chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
A Teen-Adult Fucking a 12 yr girl... Seems Normal
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I would like to see Natsu fuck juvia. That would be cool... good story and better lemon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Cool nice job man
Zyfy Writer chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
UPDATE, DAMMIT!
guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Please update a little faster.
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
This is a unique take on a lemon fic, it gives a decent plot and shows the emotions of the charters well.
Though I feel I should mention something about chapter 3; it is technically possible for a girl who has yet to have her period to become pregnant, though it is unlikely. Since a period is caused when an unused egg leaves the body, if the very first egg a girl's body releases is fertilized then she would have become pregnant without having a period first. It would be an interesting twist for the story to take.