Reviews for Extradimensional Assistance
Aelund chapter 4 . 3/3
I really like the story, but I'm disappointed that it was apparently discontinued. I find the idea of 6 xenophobic XCOM veterans suddenly being thrown into Mass Effect universe very amusing.
The only thing I didn't really like was Shepard's portrayal. I can't really put a finger on what exactly is wrong, but that didn't really make the story less enjoyable.
Drow79 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
This is a great story but I was wondering, would psionics give them an immunity to indoctrination since they mind control others all the time or could mind shields block it since they block psionic mind control?
Darthfuzz7 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Very very good, where is the next chapter?
Denalian chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Damn, it's very sad this isn't continued. This story is the only one that transports a squad of Xcom special forces into the Mass Effect /galaxy/genre( from what I seen from the rest of other stories which are based on fusion of Xcom and Mass Effect and changing the S.A. into Xcom). It's very good even it doesn't have a lot of reviews but it's still good.
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
shame this fic appears to have been discontinued, it really was a good read

the last chapter sets up the xcom universe side of things and provides some good character development to boot, not bad for some dossiers
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
the deus ex references are strong in this one, first having the protaginists (and megan reed) in a casualty list and then the classic "i never asked for this" subverted

graves isnt so bad, im still angry at him for almost killing tali but he seems to be more of a disprotionate retribution guy now, i have no pity for harrot

glad to see that the xcom dudes are given a challenge to match their strength, and can be hurt by ME weapons
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
yay for settling in, and tf2's engineer trained in the xcom engineering tradition that goes from slug throwers to plasma weapons in a mattter of weeks should supercharge the normandy engineering deck, i wonder how long untill he cuts off his hand and replaces it with a robot one that throws mini turrets?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
the swizerland line is brilliantly deadpan, i dont normally comment on wording, but this is just too funny

nothing mixes quite as well as violent xenophobia and the belif that anyone who oposes you is beingh mind controlled by the enemy. it saves your life when the etherials are invading but in the mass effect universe... Problematic

yay for tali! and Heinrich is well on the way to being the best OC ive seen so far
Tallman7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Sorry, I know there was a lot more than this in the chapter, but I could only focus on one thing:

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Good dossiers.
Looking forward to more of this story.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Awesome chapter
Great battle.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Awesome chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awesome intro.
The Night Hunter chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
hell of a story dude very nice keep it going
Jeggetts chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Do you have any loyalty missions planned for the Xcom squad?