Reviews for To Secure a Century
Ciarby chapter 79 . 12/3/2011
That was the most amazing story I have ever read! You have an amazing talent for writing and it is clear how much you love it! The way you wrote Methos made me fall in love with his character all over again (and made me secretly wish I was Beth, lol).
Hawklan chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
ahh looks like Richie will soon be at Adams throat *g*
Hawklan chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
ahh looks like the ice is melting between those two *g*
Hawklan chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
CHAPTER 8

ok not really see that coming, her being pregnant.

CHAPTER 9

ouch Methos making friends again :)
calculeren chapter 79 . 5/28/2009
Wonderful story! I can't wait to read the sequel.
gab chapter 79 . 1/31/2008
hey - i read it. and i'm going to read the sequel. (translate: i totally enjoyed the story and can't wait to see what happens next - adam meets her family?)
Sarai chapter 79 . 11/8/2007
Love it.
Shaded chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Nice..
Completed Irony chapter 79 . 12/20/2005
Wow, great story. Amazing ending. I can't wait to finish typing this review and start on the sequel.

Thank you so much for the good read, and please keep up the good work.
KiwiClover chapter 79 . 10/25/2004
very, very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece of fiction, and now I'm off to read the sequel!

All in all a wonderful story. Bravo!
sadi chapter 79 . 10/3/2004
Fantastic! Your story is so so impressive. I can't imagine how much work and time it's represents. Your writing is astonishing is dead on with Duncan ,Ritchie, Amanda...Methos always been my favourite character and it's really moving to see him fall in love with Beth. Beth who is a new character but we love her immediatly. The show is over for several years now but by reading this story it's like i have discovered a new part of it.I am so impressed . I will be back and review my favourites chapters ( only a few ten"s" ) but i have got two sequels to read. I am so impatient to discover the following! Bravo bravo bravo !
lady-of-Ponte chapter 36 . 8/20/2004
OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF mERCY. I'm only half way through the story, but I am flipping out. This is so good. I'm just dieing with every little turn in the story., You are a very very good writer and have done a fabulous job of capturing each of the characters personalities. Bravo Bravo. This is among the top two of my favorite stories I 've read on fan fic, and I have very high standards. Alright I have too keep reading! It's getting very late but sleep can wait! I thank you for writing this. I needed a good story!
Leyna chapter 76 . 6/22/2004
Wow...I am completely amazed.
Jade2099 chapter 79 . 6/19/2004
This was an absolutely breathtaking piece. I've always been a Highlander fan - you write the characters very well. I look forward to reading your other two pieces. :)
sarai chapter 79 . 6/10/2004