Reviews for If I were You
Kagarikairin11 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Hey :))) Kinda confused by what's going on but I caught up after a few dialogue XD Ohh you're Filipino huh? Nice. I'm too XDDD hehe good job btw
akaoisora chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I love this fanfic XD This fanfic is fun and cute

But, when I read the note at the top...
Noo, I can't TAT
evil-angel-sakura chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
LOL this was definitely a fun story to read
spoiled princez chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Gah, your author's note at the top... ah, broke my heart... and at the same time inspired another fic out of me xD Haha, so thanks! Lol.

Anyway, hahaha this really reminds me of a Korean drama I watched... Secret Garden, if I'm not mistaken. xD Haha well, their situation's real messed up. Haven't thought of the possibility of Hibiya's ability to find them out until this chapter, haha xD Well, this was a cute and fun story to read, I really enjoyed it. :)) Keep it up!
Myn47 chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
WHEN DID YOU GET SETO'S POWER AND READ MY EXACT THOUGHTS FROM THE EPISODE? WHEN?

No, seriously. You said exactly what I thought about the episode. On a completely different note, the fanfic is over (sadly). Kido and Kano switch bodies every time they kiss? What? Also, Hibiya, you should be ashamed (and pretty amused) from watching Kano and Kido struggle like that.
IzeShadow chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I love the story...wow, I never thought you're a filipino too
onipie chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
I really like your story and plot bro! :D and also. . . YOU'RE A FILIPINO TOO?!
spoiled princez chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing... well at least, inside xD Gosh Kano, how the hell did you manage to... uh, handle menstruation? Waah xD And the organ donations! Hahaha. Hey wait, so they did donate something? Because Kido said something about operation.. If so, they shouldn't be running like that, right? Oh well xD The Dan's reactions were priceless. xD Ah, so they finally switched back! But noooo, Kido hurry and get up out of there! Cliffhanger :( Hope the next chapter will be up soon ;)
kidokano chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
ahhh what a cliffhanger. I'm excited for the next chapter! This story really is a breather from those super dark-mood fics. This is really cute. I also haven't mentioned but I like the format you're in right now, showing their separate pov's. Keep it up ouo
PokeRyu chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Deer-san made little cute Mary angry. Did Shintaro's files taste good?
Can't wait for next chapter! DateDate w
hoodieme chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Also, I dont think this'll happen, but I would love to see Kano's reaction when its 'that time of the month', forcing him to awkwardly ask Kido how to deal with it... Just saying...

In terms of the plot your working with, I FREAKING LOVE IT. Keep up the good work!
hoodieme chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Yes! The KidoKano shipping shall officially commence! -(3)/
Kuro Mugi chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
nice fic so far! it has an interesting plot that involves kano and kido switching bodies. im not done reading it yet (still at chapter 8), but im really looking forward to your other chappies and fics _

(PS: Dang yeah I was right! You ARE a Filipino! :D)
Kozakura Nao chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Just a word. Please continue this! I can't wait to see how this is going! X3 /slapped

Kae
spoiled princez chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
Haha this is cute xD Poor Shintaro, haha. Waaah they'll go on a date? Kyaa! Haha that would be sooo interesting. And it's Kano's idea, waah. Sorry, fangirling mode. xD Kido x Kano...

I really find it amazing how they manage to act so.. in character. xD Expressions, mannerisms, way of speaking.. haha they just nailed it. I just can't help thinking though... how do they take a bath? ;) Wahahahaha. Okay, you've said before that Kido does not look, so how about Kano? Lol.

And yeah, proud to be Pinoy too! I'm just so happy to meet fellow Filipino writers here. Talented 'little' people, are we? Kidding. xD Haha.