Reviews for The Case of the Man Who Was Wanted
Came back to this story, still absolutely brilliant. I can't wait for Snape and Sherlock to meet
Polly Little chapter 1 . 4/24
You have a wonderfully distinctive voice.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 4/24
You have a wonderfully distinctive voice.
E. Chickarita chapter 25 . 3/16
Omg where is this going?
C'mon Sherlock think!
theHidden1 chapter 25 . 2/25
This story is so good! You are amazing at catching their characters. And the way they fumble about their emotions. its wonderful.
sfjoellen chapter 25 . 2/19
a very good story. I'm not much for m/m stories so I have to push past that. It's worth it for the characters, you write them beautifully, maybe a bit too dramatically, but they do have weight and I want to know what happens to them. The plot is good and the pacing of your reveals works for me.

You're a talented writer, faved and followed.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 2/18
its been awhile but i hope you continue, there are a lot of threads left dangling and i would love to see where they were going :)
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 25 . 1/13
Update soon please!?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2017
Great story hope you update
Lila Dunmare chapter 25 . 11/25/2017
Very interesting and well-written story ! I love it ! everything ! It made me laugh at times too. Truly great work. I'm looking forward to the next chapters !
Kallizakat chapter 25 . 10/24/2017
I totally want to know who “she” is and what “she” did! And poor Snape. He’s a prejudiced jackass, but I admit to liking the fics where he’s redeemable and/or redeemed.

I hope you can get back to this soon! I also want to know what’s in the center of Sherlock’s labyrinth. May fruitful muses visit you often!
Triss chapter 25 . 10/2/2017
Really good story hope you update soon
Triss chapter 25 . 9/22/2017
Really good story hope you update soon
Codename-SN chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Maybe it's just my personal experience but I can't help but feel sad for Harry. I mean I totally understand why Sherlock reacted that way. But that doesn't mean I approve considering how Harry, who has no context to go on, must've felt because of it.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Amazing! I don't even watch Sherlock, but this story is so good I want to. Thank you so much for writing this.