Reviews for The Case of the Man Who Was Wanted
Annie chapter 23 . 1h
NOOOO! You can't stop the story here! Continue, damn it! CONTINUE!
03ECollins chapter 23 . 10/14
Squealing so much right now! you're an amazing writer! I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! I so want to see what happens, especially Harry's reaction! I love this book! I love the whole storyline of the soul breaking/damage! Plus Harry is the so badass!
mangoarcher1802 chapter 23 . 9/29
YOU are evil ! Pure evil.
Lady F chapter 23 . 9/25
I'm in love with this story! I especially like that it is fram Sherlock's point of view (well, mostly).
I can't wait to read the next chapter, please update soon!
HonestPuck10 chapter 23 . 9/20
YAY! Finally, Sherlock puts on his big boy pants! I love this story and I really get a feel that you know where you are going with the plot and relationships. It gives your story great structure and flow and gives me faith in your choices as an author. I really find your ideas interesting and novel. Your writing is really admirable and I am continually looking forward to more chapters. Hope the muse strikes again and soon!
This is magic magic can't be overcome by focus and will power magic is needed to undo or bypass magic, if you're just going to piss all over magical detergents that have always worked then you may as well not bother having wards in you're just insulting and ruining the concept
How exactly did a muggle just break through a fidelius charm when even voldermort could not?
OceanBannister chapter 23 . 9/9
Snape! Azkaban! argh!
AJ Granger chapter 23 . 9/8
Perfect move there for Sherlock. It fits with all the clues and attraction we've seen brewing in him through his thoughts. What happened to Harry in this story is intriguing, and I look forward to more on the back story there. Also, the two Rodolphus Lestrange's are an interesting side piece that I hope gets explained as well.

Different choice for an animagus for Harry, but it works.
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 23 . 9/3
Finally! I don't even care that it's a cliffhanger, because finally, FINALLY, they kiss. Not to say I won't be looking forward to Harry's reaction, because, by Merlin's knobby staff, I WILL.
Hilga Pence chapter 1 . 9/3
Having recently come back to Fanfic I found this one out of sure curiosity. It is well written and unique twist on what happened after the war. I wasn't interested in crossover fics until now. I can't wait see what happens next
Silentsum chapter 5 . 8/29
Love your representation of Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship. So perfect.
theHidden1 chapter 23 . 8/27
This story is amazing! I read it in 2 days and it only took me that long because I had to work (I definitely only got 4 hours of sleep last night because I was reading). I was on the edge of my seat for the whole time! Both cases are so interesting, and not obvious in any way. Harry's emotional thing is interesting to see. I was thinking there was something off in the beginning that I couldnt figure out about his character. And you tied it all in. I am so impressed with your writing and plot. Its wonderfully done and I cannot wait to see more! Especially after he finally freaking kissed Harry. I loved reading about Sherlock figuring out his attraction. It made so much sense that he would be utterly baffled by that reaction in himself even though he can identify it on another person so easily. I was totally cheering on the relationship from chapter 1. Now its finally started! Gah I cant wait!
I Am The King Of Thieves chapter 23 . 8/26
! Update soon! What a nasty cliffhanger!
dogsby chapter 23 . 8/22
LOL! Wwwwhhhhaaattt? What a diabolically "Meanie" you are, to leave us (ME) hanging, LOL! What a Cliff Hanger, you are the "Boss", I bow down, to your wisdom, LOL!