Reviews for A Chance of Normal
marksmom chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Again...another excellent chapter! Kudos!
ForbbidenForest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I know you said it's complete, but I think it should be a continued series! I love it alot, thank you for the updates!
Kath19 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
ok so this is different I wasn't sure about the arranged marriage part to begin with but I think that has more to do with how I would feel at having it sprung on me like that. Of course I now love the whole thing somehow you can make any situation romantic. I can't wait to learn more about Fabian and Gideon. Also I'm glad sirius is alive in this one.
LiAmi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
awesome! I'm a big fan of your HP stories... cant wait to read more of any of them! they are all great! hope you update soon.. :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Nice start, though Harry's probably going to be freeking out a bit once he wakes up and gets a chance to think everything through.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Oh, love it! Great second chapter! Kudos!
Cianne chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
This makes it so hard to work today. I now have the urge to retread all your works while waiting for a new chapter
marksmom chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh, I love this so far! I don't mind you not updating the other stories as long as you bring out great stories like this...and this is only the first chapter!
femaleJoey chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I love it... Is this already complete? I hope not, because i would like to see the reactions of dumbledore and the weasly children...

Oh but i so hope that you can update your series fic

Gud luck and thanks for this fic
WolfishPennings chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Really like this one
Miss Edith chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Two?! You are a lovely, amazing, spectacular example of humanity.
ImperfectWarrior chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Damn, amazing! update soon;)
mizzrazz72 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Dumbledore will be pissed when this comes out. Sirius needs to leave also.
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I love this story, really I do.
ForbbidenForest chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
This is the magic of ask and you shall receive. I literally just sent off a review asking you to update soon, and low and behold a minute later I get an email saying you have! This story is fan-fucking-tastic and I love it! (let's see if the magic works again) Please update again soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »