Reviews for A Chance of Normal
LaHarpie chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
It's really good ! Since i love all your HP stories it's not really surprising. Do you think you're going to add more chapters ? It could be a great story just like your others ! Sorry i'm a bit excited but i was so happy to see you posting a new HP story XD.
Gracealma chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Heaven!
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Brilliant. I love a happy, loved Harry, and a great way to keep him in the Weasley family.
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I could read this for an even longer story. :)

Any change of a Confront the Weasley kids/Dumbledore extra chapter?
Gracealma chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
The loving between Fabian and Harry is so sweet. And that magic wanted it too. More please.
LiAmi chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
that was fast, but I'm not complaining... it was soooo cool. :) I cant wait to read everyones reaction to the marriage... :D
Gracealma chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I like the plotting between the older Weasleys and Sirius to get Harry out from the Dursleys and Dumbledore. I like that Arthur and Molly are not as light as they pretend they are. That is great that they are getting one on Dumbledore.
marksmom chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Again...another excellent chapter! Kudos!
ForbbidenForest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
I know you said it's complete, but I think it should be a continued series! I love it alot, thank you for the updates!
Kath19 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
ok so this is different I wasn't sure about the arranged marriage part to begin with but I think that has more to do with how I would feel at having it sprung on me like that. Of course I now love the whole thing somehow you can make any situation romantic. I can't wait to learn more about Fabian and Gideon. Also I'm glad sirius is alive in this one.
LiAmi chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
awesome! I'm a big fan of your HP stories... cant wait to read more of any of them! they are all great! hope you update soon.. :)
FatesShadow83 chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Nice start, though Harry's probably going to be freeking out a bit once he wakes up and gets a chance to think everything through.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Oh, love it! Great second chapter! Kudos!
Cianne chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
This makes it so hard to work today. I now have the urge to retread all your works while waiting for a new chapter
marksmom chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh, I love this so far! I don't mind you not updating the other stories as long as you bring out great stories like this...and this is only the first chapter!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »