Reviews for A Chance of Normal
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Good.
TalaDentro chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Yay! I love prewitt brothers/Harry! And there aren't very many of them. :/ I'm gonna just have to add you to my alert list I follow way too many of your stories.
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Cute, sweet and lovable story and ship pairing. Great job! Write on!
DemeRain chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I sincerely hope there will be more to this. Thanks for sharing.
loopyhutton chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! You should do a sequel with Ron's reaction that Harry's his uncle!
katelaina1717 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
I think you are one of my favorite writers! Another great one, please update soon, would love to see what happens next.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
its a pity that you ended it there. I would have loved to have seen the others reactions the relationship, plus dumbledores.
Also what about school? Harry is 16 right?
Ren Ren chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Amazing story and good use of a rare pairing to see and read. Please say you will continue or maybe make a sequel.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
you wrote an amazing story, do you think you could do a sequel please
Amras2007 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I wish you would continue, its very good with a very rare pair
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more i really want 2 know what is gong 2 happen next
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I really liked this :3 it was very cute and yet playful and passionate :)
ioname2you chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I love all of your stories! When i saw it was marked complete i was like noooooooooo...i need more lol I really like Harry with Fabian older, powerful, protective who will love and take care of him as just harry and not want anything from him, very rare pairing too. i really hope you decide to continue into a novel length fic. I would love to see how the other Weasleys react to the marriage and what Dumbledore does when he finds out. Like with all the stories i've read of your's i'm hooked from the first chapter and can't wait to read more. Can't wait to see more of your works, keep up the awesome writing :)
hulagal13 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Looks good I hope u update soon
autumngold chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Wonderful story! I am just sad that is the end, I would love to read Dumbledore's reaction when he realizes all his manipulations were in vain. Excellent story!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »