Reviews for A Chance of Normal
Ohyesidid chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I mean to leave a review before love this story and characters please tell me there will be more
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
sequal please
staretoile chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Hi,

nice story. I really enjoyed reading it. I like Fabian's character. He knows what Harry needs.
Good idea to have the Weasley parents so anti-Dumbledore and so cunning. That's new!

Kind regards
Andrea
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I like it.
bookbunni22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love all of your stories! And this one seems very interesting. You are by far my favorite author. I love love love Harry with older, powerful, protective mates. I have my fingers crossed that you'll get your new computer soon!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
good story.
ImperfectWarrior chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Pretty Please! tell me this isn't the end of the story! :'( there will be more right.?
misguided gh0st chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Loved it!
Bast14 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I like this plot since the pair is unusual but I think it could be developed. If you ever feel like using this pair again in another story but with a slower growth in the relationship I will enjoy reading it. Even so good work.
imcck chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I love the new story! Its a coupling I've never seen before and I'm interested in how it will play out. Please update soon!
Jessyka chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
I like. I like it very much!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
more please :-P
Kindred01 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Great story. I think a sequel showing Ron, and the order's reaction to Harry's marriage and then what happens when Dumbles finds out? Will Harry return to school? If he does is he expecting? Does his husband return with him to keep him safe?
purropolisprincess chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
This was really good. I always love the way you portray characters. I especially love you original character stories and those like this that pair harry with the less know/portrayed characters. Super fun fic!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »