Reviews for A Chance of Normal
mattcun chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
plz write more
paw2001 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
This was great but I would have liked to see Dumbledore's reaction.
Hainbuche chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
eine weitere geniale geschichte mit einem weiteren genialen pairing. lg h
DestinyDragon chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
It would be awesome if you continued this. I would love to see what happens when they go up against Dumbles. (( ;
MAFITA chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
I absolutely LOVED it! :D I wish you would continue this in a sequel... pretty please? :D I'd love to know the kind of trouble Dumbledore will make, how these two will deal with it, if Harry gets pregnant soon, the reactions of everybody to their bonding, etc... Please! At least consider a sequel... T_T I really enjoyed this, and I really hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Cherri101 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
published on my bday! awesome!
BACKINBLACK5612 chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Omg I didn't realize how much I love non traditional pairings until I read this! Ah I'm in total love! :) more please!
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
That was awesome. I love Harry pairings with one of the Prewitt brothers. I would love to read more on this. I get a kick out of the fact that Harry is now Ron's Uncle and Molly's Brother-in-law
Lady Laran chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
It's an interesting premise so far, but I do caution you to watch spell check carefully. You've got quite a few misspelled words in these chapters.
Ohyesidid chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I mean to leave a review before love this story and characters please tell me there will be more
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
sequal please
staretoile chapter 3 . 3/3/2014

nice story. I really enjoyed reading it. I like Fabian's character. He knows what Harry needs.
Good idea to have the Weasley parents so anti-Dumbledore and so cunning. That's new!

Kind regards
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I like it.
bookbunni22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I love all of your stories! And this one seems very interesting. You are by far my favorite author. I love love love Harry with older, powerful, protective mates. I have my fingers crossed that you'll get your new computer soon!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014