Reviews for Our Nindo
bambi882 chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Yay thank for the update this was nice ending :)
Hektols chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Very cute ending.
C.W chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Great chapter update soon please.
Hektols chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Very touching, it would be nice to have a chapter where they visit Neji's grave, after they become bebrothed or when she expects Boruto.
C.W chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Can't wait for Naruto return. I wonder what kind of drama is to come. Update soon please.
gummy b3ars chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Update: )
Hektols chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Good work, it's nice to have chapters from time to time where the characters don't have to face hardships, it reminds them why they want peace.
C.W chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
I can't wait when Naruto say's he loves Hinata. Update soon please.
Hektols chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Naruto passed Hiashi's test, that's good, it will be fun to see how the fangirls react at the news that Naruto is taken.

The parts about the virtue were very funny.
zigmas chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
What?
No Hinata busting Kaguya's ass with Hamura's chakra (which SHOULD have happened in canon, seriously)?
I'm disappointed, lol.
Hektols chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Interesting idea to write the war without Kaguya and without Sasuke trying to kill the kages when it seemed that everything was over but it makes sense, nobody expected that in the original.

It was nice that Naruto didn't wait two years to realize his feelings for Hinata. I specially liked how he reflected about how she saw him, their relationship and when he realized that she was the girl that his mother wanted for him. I can't wait to see how will go the dinner with Hinata's family.
Ayrmed chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Yep I think it was fate too. Very sweet chapter.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Awesome!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Now you have me invested in the story. Dang it!
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Good chapter. The longer-the better I say. But that's just my personal opinion.